Disney's to produce a Star Studded Reading of the Mueller Report

That’s an awful lot of “not caring”.

1 Like

There are free audible and Kindle versions available through Amazon.

https://amzn.to/2FvSYyw

I’m simply pointing out the hypocrisy. :wink:

It’s not where you think it is. :wink:

1 Like

I ran across the paperback in Walmart yesterday. I came that close to purchasing, but then returned it to the shelf. I just don’t see myself reading it. I did pickup Wolf’s new book though.

There’s a free Kindle and audible version on Amazon.

https://amzn.to/2YapihZ

I prefer written text, as in a paper book. If I were to read the report (which I won’t) the paperback I found in Walmart would be my choice.

Only if Clint Eastwood is reading it to an empty chair.

That is not what was concluded. As long as you believe the Barr memo and do not read the report you are uninformed. And you keep saying that evidence was reviewed and no charges filed. That is because Mueller went with the DOJ rule that you can not indict a sitting president. So that argument is moot.

1 Like

That has already been debunked in multiple threads.

You mean the Mueller “No Collusion No Obstruction” Report?

Using the Mueller standard we cannot completely exonerate Mueller from aiding and abetting Whitey Bulger

Sure whenever there is an educated person speaking

Meh. I want to see it on the Big Stream!

I wish liberals would stop trying to inform people about what’s in the Mueller Report. We get it; you think the behavior described in the report is bad. You think that if only people would hear about what’s in the report that suddenly they’ll turn on President Trump. We won’t. No matter what Trump did Obama did something worse. Don’t even get me started on what Clinton would have done. Thank God we didn’t elect her. Trump might not be the most moral person who has even been President, but at least he’s not a Democrat.

3 Likes

Mueller report is a fraud because the image data they used to accuse the Russians was never verified, plus the time stamp for down loading the DNC emails could not have happened over the internet, it was downloaded to a thumb drive.

They more then likely did it so there would be no evidence Seth Rich’s murder was related to the DNC hacking.

Wow, start the laugh track.

He might be the most moral president we’ve even had. I don’t know. Some people are saying it’s true.

Well, the way I see it, people are saying this just might be the greatest presentation from Disney ever since Disney always produces the best presentations in eleven dimensions. The forgotten man will be talking about Disney’s best presentation of the Mueller report for years and years to come. People will be saying how they were on the interwebs when Disney produced the greatest presentation of the Mueller report they ever saw. The best!

1 Like

It might be good. I don’t know. I’m currently listening to Mueller She Wrote’s series on the report. They’re taking it piece by piece and adding context while they go. I love that podcast.

5 Likes

Mueller She Wrote? That’s genius.

2 Likes