Disney's to produce a Star Studded Reading of the Mueller Report

So by your standard:

Whenever someone is investigated by a DA for a crime and are then not charged with a crime, all of the material that was reviewed during that investigation becomes required reading?

Is that what you are saying?

No need. Should I explain it to you guys?

Then what is 100 years from now the whole report will be as calm and knowledge as Watergate

Only if you’ve actually read the entire report. Otherwise your opinion is useless

The only tangible result of this is that more people will have “read” the report without interpretation.

Why does that bother you?

Thanks for the lookout. Don’t know how to link the article without the filter bypass.

Let it be known there is a Graphic Novel of the Mueller Report coming out in April 2020. To what end? Who knows.

I look forward to 5.5 more years of whining by the left. :+1:

2 Likes

But to what purpose? The report simply talks about evidence that was reviewed and subsequently dismissed. There were no charges of collusion, conspiracy or obstruction.

Hope springs eternal

Why are you so concerned then ?

Hope? Trump will win handily.

1 Like

I actually welcome the theatrics. :+1:

Will they wear their ■■■■■ hats while they read it?

:thinking:

2 Likes

You run with that K?

Hurrah!

You’re there.

1 Like

I predicted he would win last time too. Some day you people will start listening.

1 Like

They should let James Earl Jones do the whole thing.

I can hardly wait for the lib response from the likes of AOC and Omar. “SEE! WE TOLD YOU IT WAS REAL!”

2 Likes

What makes you think it bothers me? I actually think it is kind of humorous.

Hillary makes a point about accepting the results of the election and after she loses, promptly invents the Russia Collusion delusion. She then writes a book and goes on a book tour making it very clear that she doesn’t accept the results.

DEMs make it a point of stating that they will accept the results of the Mueller investigation, until he finds no collusion, conspiracy or obstruction. They then point to the evidence that was reviewed and dismissed in the report as proof that there really was collusion, conspiracy and obstruction. They come up with a scheme to recite the Mueller report contents as theater, making sure that those hearing the recitations don’t really know that there were no charges.

Epic. That man has a voice, let me tell you.

1 Like