Dimocrats Sending Out Their Proxymoron (obama) Tonight

Haven’t seen the 1%er or TOTUS in a while. Get ready for the tennis match, side to side arrogant preening.

Once obamacare is completely erased the only thing left of obama’s legacy will be the massive debt.

1 Like

^ ODS.

You should go find a safe space little snowflake.

4 Likes

I hear Hobby Lobby has a sale on pearls and fainting couches. You should invest.

8 Likes

I know it has to hurt that your lord and savior is too busy playing a game of “what’s my safeword.” with a billionaire

Or just kickin it on a luxury yacht with millionaires and billionaires

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/04/17/the-obamas-are-vacationing-with-bruce-springsteen-oprah-winfrey-and-tom-hanks/

to care about the poo flinging, urine bottle throwing mobs in the streets.

Ouch!

I see that jackass is still playing racial politics and trying to claim credit for this economy.

Never mind the fact that more minorities are working now then ever before…and Obama left Trump with sinking economy of 1.6 GDP.

Listening to him speak…that guy lies more then Trump does. Really.

Pretty ironic considering you kiss a billionaire’s ring.

2 Likes

What are we upset about today?

Facial wasting disease isn’t setting in fast enough and preventing the flusher from working properly.

Impeach Obama now!

1 Like

Obama is cool. Still. Always.

And let’s pitch in and buy the OP a dictionary so he can practice his deplorable spelling errors.

FTOTUS is all polished and shiny.

Obama is still playing division politics…God he’s good at that.

trump7

2 Likes

The wacky muslim standing in front of a flag and wearing a flag pin has to be driving libs crazy (er).

And yet here you are starting a thread about it

I thought this line was funny.

"Sometimes the backlash comes from people who are genuinely, if wrongly, fearful of change. More often it’s manufacturing by the powerful and the privileged, who want to keep us divided and keep us angry and keep us cynical because that helps them maintain the status quo and keep their power and keep their privilege.

While saying everything he can to divide America.

The most inconsequential president in history.

Well, except for all that debt.

Somebody has a crush.

And yet here you are starting a thread about him

I thought we all flushed him, but apparently some of you didn’t follow the plan.

Lmao, oh, now you care about debt?