Did Trump put termites into the foundation of identity politics?

Racial/ethnic identity is at the core of identity politics. That is why CNN showing black men questioning whether Kamala Harris is really black is such a threat to the Harris campaign.

Black Men Debate If VP Kamala Harris Is Black: "To Me, No" "I Share That Same View" "I Heard She Was" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Scott Adams explained why Trump’s questions about Harris’s identity are so effective:

x.com
x.com

Are the foundations of identity politics starting to crumble?

Horrible’s inability to figure out her most convenient identity is only being labeled as racist by pasty white libs who live online for 18 hours a day.

Inevitably.

Everyone with an actual brain can see how slimy the identity politics are. It’s not going to last. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes, everyone is unique. The questions about whether Harris is black or Indian should not matter, but the identity politics pushed by the Democratic Party make them matter.

Hi Bill! Where ya’ been?

“One of the best persuasion plays in the history of politics”.

:joy:.

Everything everywhere all at once.

He steamrolled the Straight-haired Karen VP.

But many others have done it throughout her public years, and she had it coming.

She’s done the same to many people as well.

Scott Adams? The Dilbert guy who all the newspapers dropped because he said a bunch of racist ■■■■ is complaining about “identity politics”?

Amazing.

1 Like

not effective to most people.

Allan

I cannot stress how much you and all Trump supporters should attack her hairstyle. Really lean into it.

2 Likes

Maybe they should try touching her hair.

1 Like

Cause a hundred percent turnout among aunties.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen someone who wears their hair so straight all the time.

Is it a wig.??

Who are we, joe biden??

We’re doing hair now?

2 Likes

Even trump has more curl in his hair than cackles the straight-haired karen.

Me too.

1 Like

Democrats were in serious trouble with black voters before Biden dropped out.

The Democrat assumption is that Harris will draw votes as the “black” candidate. The fact that Democrat media and voters are debating whether Harris is really black clearly works in Trump’s favor.

That is especially true for black men. They know that they were effectively excluded from consideration based on their gender when Biden chose Harris.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/21/politics/joe-biden-four-black-women-vice-president/index.html

Harris’s teen years were spent with her Indian mother in Montreal, and Harris’s career advanced rapidly while in an intimate relationship with a powerful person 30 years older. Her experience is nothing like that of most African Americans, especially men, regardless of where her father’s distant ancestors may have come from.

But another part of her life had a significant impact on her career: In 1995, she began dating Brown, then Assembly speaker and one of the most powerful men in California politics. Brown put Harris on the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission, part-time posts that supplemented her prosecutor’s salary with nearly $100,000 in extra annual pay.
Kamala Harris was shaped by the crucible of San Francisco politics

And now they aren’t.

It is clear that many black men are skeptical of Harris and Harris’s problems are going to fester.

The Democrats got a bump, when they dropped an 81-year-old candidate with obvious mental issues. Since then, Harris has been doing her best to avoid anything resembling a news conference that would require coherent answers to real questions.

So, you’ve never walked around in the world then?

I’ve missed you Bill :heart: