Did Trump disparage veterans?

Which leaders flew to their cemeteries by helicopter?

"The White House has defended US President Donald Trump’s decision to miss a memorial event on Saturday after he faced a backlash.

Mr Trump, who was in France to mark the centenary of World War One’s end, cancelled a visit to a US military cemetery because it was raining.

Bad weather and “near-zero visibility” grounded the presidential helicopter, White House officials said.

French, German and Canadian leaders attended memorial events on Saturday.

However, Mr Trump was reluctant to bring extra disruption to Paris traffic for a last-minute motorcade, his officials said.

“President Trump did not want to cause that kind of unexpected disruption to the city and its people,” press secretary Sarah Sanders said, noting the trip was 60 miles (96km) north-east of Paris.

Mr Trump spent much of Saturday at the American ambassador’s residence, and visited another US cemetery in a Paris suburb on Sunday.

Critics observed how Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had travelled 118 miles outside Paris to attend a ceremony - in the rain - at a cemetery in Vimy."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-46179291&ved=2ahUKEwjbtfu7ktHrAhXLzzgGHbgUCrkQFjAAegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw23ZJeV2QjoQTA3Ga455OyM&ampcf=1

Well he did have two tweets blocked last night on the twitter.

1 Like

All other world leaders made it there fine.

Ours didn’t.

It was an embarrassment.

We have now found out it was much worse.

Those who are saying Trump said those disparaging remarks against the military are the equivalent of demons shrieking because they sense they’re about to be exorcised.

Some people used their time in high school wisely and graduated with good grades, good SAT scores and were accepted into college and follow that path. It’s not their fault others did not spent their time in HS as wisely.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your post.

Please make sure you read the rules.

@tnt meet @Ryanw

Ryan, tnt

:wink:

2 Likes

doesn’t count if you make an alt.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome, I’ll peruse the rules.

1 Like

Wow. What a misinformed and elitist thing to say.

Welcome.

Prove you wrong? I don’t even understand what you wrote.

1 Like

I’d be impressed if any of the “unnamed sources” had the conviction to go on record, instead of going to a media even more despised than either political party.

Fortnite Marine.

President Donald J. Trump is a liar. He recently tweeted that he never said Senator John McCain was a loser. That was a lie. I don’t want to put words in your mouth but I think you have posted this as well.

Now if President Trump has told this lie, I think it it is easily believable to democrats, despite President Trump’s denials, that he told all the lies that democrats want to believe, and when perhaps as many as 4 dozen unnamed sources tell their story to reporters, that’s all the proof they need to pass sentence on the words Trump said that are not recorded.

I already know President Trump is callous and lazy so this story is just old news in a new package. Unless one of the many myriad of sources will squeek up in public the repetition of this story just make me more infuriated with shoddy journalism.

What else can you foretell?
What if we are through the worst of Covid, and the economy further improves? Does President Trump own that, or will it still be despite his actions?
Also this is a thread about Presidential lies and respect for the military. Perhaps your prognostications would be better discussed in a Covid thread.

https://twitter.com/PaulDEaton52/status/1301694957170749441?s=20

1 Like

Fox news confirmed trump called vets suckers
Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 3.53.49 AM

Ouch - Fox News. That’s going to leave a mark.

Wonder how long it will take Trump to tweet that they’re not a real news source?

lol, the reporter and madcow? thats still none.

i don’t believe this for one second, its garbage