Did the Clinton camp throw as much mud during the Benghazi investigations as Trump is doing with the Russia investigations?

Such poor logic Ishmael. You really do have a narrow mind.

Either that or you’re trolling.

Probably the latter.

If Snopes is right wing…ya got me.

Claim: The American ambassador in Libya was raped and murdered during an attack on the U.S. Consulate.

UNDETERMINED

Written by a cousin of Ambassador Stevens, a US Navy Chaplain, Senior Pastor Ret’d

Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began…

Why do you need it to be true so bad that Mr. Stevens was raped?

I don’t lie.

How does an undetermined ruling from Snopes help you in any way whatsoever?

Oh. I didn’t know you were there and thus can definitively say exactly what happened. I must have missed when you said you traveled to Libya. Could you post a picture of your passport stamp please.

A lie requires believing it’s false.

But you have a pattern of believing false things.

That is an amazing question.

Sodomized or not…

What difference, at this point, does it make?

1 Like

Not sodomized.

Unless you believe disproven troll blog posts.

The truth always matters.

They knew the fix was in so there was no need for pushback even though there were four DEAD bodies, many INJURED sicko libs and Dems still joke about it today.

What is unprecedented is an outgoing administration setting up a bogus investigation of the incoming administration of the opposite party. And, until all details justifying this investigation are revealed and turn out to be sufficient, this is the situation we have.

sure …

so after the 8 Benghazi investigations that netted zero indictments some of you still choose to believe it was Obama and Clinton’s fault…lolol these are the same yahoos who said Mueller needs to wrap up his investigation lolol