Did Shifty just lie.......Again?

Unless Schiff doesn’t trust the IG…

Instead of putting me down, why don’t you praise that I am someone who tries to evaluate information. We’re not supposed to abuse guests here.

You think Schtiff is stupid enough to go after a sitting President without a name?

Ok…

What would a name give him? Is he going to file an article of impeachment named after the WB?

Come on man, nobody is that stupid. If you’re going after a sitting President, you better know everything.

1 Like

That’s cuz we are very, very bad people. Some even consider us deplorable. Never forget that. Scary stuff.:skull_and_crossbones:

The WB name is material to this, because?

I will take Because he alerted people to Trump’s wrong doing and must be publicly flogged because everything coming out is so damning and if a democratic president did it Republicans would be screaming every minute of the day, Alex?

2 Likes

How is any of this material, without the whistleblower taking the floor?

“It’s impossible to bring this case forward in my view fairly without us knowing who the whistleblower is and having a chance to cross examine them about any biases they may have. So if they don’t call the whistleblower in the House, this thing is dead on arrival in the Senate.” - Lindsey Graham

This whole ■■■■■■■■ is over the second it leaves the house, then unfortunately the left will have to campaign on policy instead of trying to remove the president through an election less than a year away.

With all the attention on Trump non stop all I know so far about the democrats in 2020 is that they hate Trump and want to decriminalize the borders, give illegals tax payer funded healthcare, pass some law that kills flatulating cows, make everyone eat tofu, and tax people till their nose bleeds. On top of that the winner is probably going to be a lady who can’t even tell she is white because she think she is an Cherokee Indian. And we are suppose to trust her to fundamentally change the entire U.S. healthcare system - 1/5th of the U.S. economy.

2 Likes

He’s a player. A catalyst. A weapon. A tool.

Schiff date showed up… Pissi Myles, a drag performer decided to stop by for a visit.

Always can spot a liberal.

Wait. You mean that’s not a real girl? Who knew? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

He has lied about Trump at least twice. Remember during the other witch hunt when he repeatedly told the entire world that he had more than circumstantial evidence of Russian collusion? Then suddenly he seemed to have lost all that evidence.

I thought that was Rudy.

1 Like

I think you may have insulted our drag queen friend. Pissi is no doubt a Trump hater.

“I look forward to the whistleblowers testimony as soon as this week.”
-Schiff

“We need to speak with the whistleblower.”
-the horde

He’s not called Shifty for nuttin.

Just like I don’t care about cheating. Bill Clinton’s defenders told me it was private between two consenting adults! I see how this is so much fun!

If he doesn’t know the name of the WB how is he going to keep it from coming up in the hearing? If someone says a name, how is he going to call them out for outing the WB when he claims he doesn’t even know who the WB is?

He is a lying snake.