Did Shifty just lie.......Again?

At the beginning of the hearing, Shifty claimed that he does not know the identity of the whistle blower. Seriously Shifty? So my question to you is this:

Do you believe Shifty?
Or:
Did Shifty just tell another whopper.

BTW. I’m pretty sure that the democratic hacks in the mainstream media will not mention this story. Or they will simply believe Shifty without question. You probably wouldn’t know about this if it were not for me. So you’re welcome.

1 Like

Let’s assume that the WB is Schiffs mother. What does that change about Kent and Taylor’s testimony?

2 Likes

He’s a lying sack of ■■■■■

2 Likes

Schiff still lied.

1 Like

It’s not polite to ignore my question and offer one of your own instead. Answer mine and I will happily reply to yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

has he ever claimed he did know the identity?

It’s not polite to ignore my question and offer one of your own instead. Answer mine and I will happily reply to yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yup.,

Of course.

I don’t know the answer. Has he ever claimed to know the identity?

Strong words…you must really despise Trump with that standard

3 Likes

Do we care about lying now or naw?

2 Likes

The whistle blower contacted Shifty’s office. He did say that. And when they were about to tell him who called, Shifty put his fingers in his ears and sang lalalalala. Ok. You are not sure if he lied. I’ll mark you down for that.

Trump supporters raging about lying. Lol. Enjoy the new standard you all started.

6 Likes

1 Like

Let have him arrested

You answered a question that was not asked. In your opinion, did Shifty lie?

We know Trump lies. Libs here reminded us everyday.

But we “get it”. Only libs are allowed to get away with lying.

2 Likes

Much like those who follow Trump, I no longer care about lies.

This is so much easier! I see why people take this path.

3 Likes

I believe Congressman Schiff.