Did Hillary Sell Access to "Foreign Actors"

Hello all. Some may remember me. Most of you probably have no clue who I am. However, “Hello to you all.”

Question coming out of the IG report and I would like answered:

The IG report states “Foreign Actors” obtained access to Hillary’s emails. It does not, to my knowledge, claim it was hacked.

1. Did Clinton sell access to her server? We need to know.
  2. IF it was hacked, was the purpose of the email server in the basement in defiance of protocol, to make hacking easy and less likely to be detected - in return for payment to access? We need to know.

Where in the report does it state that?

If we had some context, perhaps wed be able to answer your question.

Betteridge’s law of headlines.

No.

I did a search of the report, for the term “foreign actors”.

This is what I found:

"Comey also included in his statement a comment that although the FBI did not find direct evidence that former Secretary Clinton’s private email account was hacked , the FBI assessed that it was “possible” that hostile actors gained access to former Secretary Clinton’s personal email account based on various factors. He added that the FBI assessed it would be unlikely to see such direct evidence given the nature of the system and the actors potentially involved in hostile intrusions, and that former Secretary Clinton had used her personal email in the territory of foreign adversaries. The statement thus insinuated that hostile foreign actors may have in fact gained access to former Secretary Clinton’s private email account, based almost entirely on speculation and without any evidence from the Midyear investigation to support his claim. As described in Chapter Five, the FBI Midyear Forensics Agent told the OIG that, although he did not believe there was “any way of determining…100%” whether Clinton’s servers had been compromised, he felt “fairly confident that there wasn’t an intrusion.” The LHM summarizing the Midyear investigation similarly stated, “FBI investigation and forensic analysis did not find evidence confirming that Clinton’s email server systems were compromised by cyber means.”

Page 190 of the report.

You mean this part?

It is more accurate to say we know foreign actors obtained access to some of her emails (including at least one Secret one) via compromises of the private email accounts of some of her staffers. It’ s also accurate to say that a sophisticated foreign actor would likely have known about her private email domain, and would be competent enough not to leave a trace if they gained access. But we have seen no direct evidence they did.

Looks like they answered your question for you.

Yes, that’s part of it. No, it doesn’t answer the question because this change was written and suggested by Peter Strzok.

Acknowledgment of comprise is made. Strzok sees no evidence? Any surprise?

Quick question … Is there a way to edit posts?

You’ve asked the question that shall not be asked.

4 Likes

The report is very clear that any “foreign actors” who had access to any of Clinton’s emails did so through aides who were hacked.

There is no evidence at all that those foreign actors received that access from Clinton’s server.

My favorite kind of questions.

Where are you finding that quote and how do you reconcile that with the ENTIRE portion quoted:ikely that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s private email account." Strzok stated:

"The May 17 email also commented on language on language in the initial draft that it was "reasonably l

“It is more accurate to say we know foreign actors obtained access to some of her emails (including at least one Secret one_ via compromises of the private email accounts of some of her staffers. It’s also accurate to say that a sophisticated foreign actor would likely have known about her private email domain, and would be competent enough not to leave a trace if they gained access. But we have sen no direct evidence they did.”

See your own post.

Is this the next conspiracy theory? Hillary sold access to her emails to a foreign actor?

Should we call for an investigation?

1 Like

I apologize for the question… I am still learning the formatting. I don’t know how to edit. My brain runs faster than my fingers.

No need for apology. I’m still learning this new board as well.

Always a “conspiracy” where the Clinton’s are concerned (even with gun in hand) but President Trump’s involved in a Russian conspiracy though no evidence has yet to be presented after 2 years…

As an independent conservative (by no means a member of the corrupt GOP) I want the truth no matter who gets thrown under the bus. This is not a political issue. This is a judicial issue and the fact that a deep state does appear to exist and it attempted to turn an election and then overthrow an election when they couldn’t control the outcome.

Yes, I believe I prefer the older format. It appeared easier to follow – but then again, once we figure this one out we may love it.

1 Like

Can you count the conspiracy theories in your post?

1 Like

I don’t think so, though her going on trial for high treason would be nice. Her blatant disregard for the espionage laws is bad enough. I really, really, detest dynastic politicians who think they are above the law.