Did China kill George Floyd?

Was it? How so?

I am quite confident that I am significantly better informed about opiate use than you are. It’s a statistical thing.

…not how it works.

This is my point.

No, it does not depend. Fentanyl overdoses are almost instantly lethal. Overdoses happen right when you take dope.

1 Like

It’s being used as an excuse to make his murder more palatable and it’s disgusting.

it’s not clear he was murdered with intent to kill

sorry

What like not understanding how opiate overdoses work at the most basic level.

Or not watching the video of the man slowly being asphyxiated while he begs and cries for his life and then eventually died.

If you don’t move them, use them, treat the users, or employ the recovering ones, it might be best to first know what you don’t know.

It’s just like the reenactments on bad CBS shows, don’t you know?

I dunno maybe it was George Soros wearing a mask like in Scooby Doo that likes George Floyd.

BLM really makes y’all angry.

Which wasn’t why the cops were called.

Did he die that day because of that? Or was it because a knee on his neck?

if you can inhale and yell, you can breathe

We can add knowing how breathing works to the list too I guess.

Nah, this is perfect. Cops off the hook, blame China, Mr. Floyd earned his death.

neither

but, it makes clear what a scumbag he was

You’ve been told dozens of times since you started with this narrative. fentanyl overdoses result in rapid death yet continue saying he had a fatal dose in his system. He wasn’t dead, clearly he didn’t overdose. He was murdered in cold blood.

See?

Clockwork.

Scumbags deserve to have their necks knelt on until they do and you make those kind of moral calls.

1 Like

not if we watch da NEWZ

Being a scumbag doesn’t mean you deserve to die.