Diamond and silk to testify in front of House Judiciary committee

Yes, and Bill did not have sex with that woman.

:smile:

You’re the only one bringing the color of their skin into this conversation.

How could you possibly infer that from what he wrote?

You were the one that argued the only thing that sets these two apart is the color of their skin.

well… more microagressions…I guess I’ll have to weigh in again.

yes… and the FACEBOOK policy was colorblind… in other words, racist.

understand now?

So, you think if someone doesn’t mention race, it’s racist? But when you sum up someone else not saying anything about race as racist, isn’t racist?

You didn’t get the memo on how to play the race card, did you?

The Only reason you’re in favor of this is because they are conservative. If they were liberal black women you’d be saying they were thugs.

1 Like

If you put up a sign that two black women are UNSAFE, you are recreating the appearance of separate water fountains.Facebook did it and didn’t care. What kind of person defends such a thing?

UNSAFE (according to Facebook)

FB isn’t a public platform you have no right to use it.

Still racebaiting after my completely shutting you down for that on the old forum? Disappointing that you’re still at it. So which is it? Troll or hackneyed and ignorant attempt at reverse psychology?

2 Likes

tried to make peace. but the microagressions kept coming.

This article might help you understand the nature of the racism that occured.

defending those who engage in it will just perpetuate it.

so all the hubbub about them lying turns out to be itself a lie? Who is surprised? Filing a travel voucher for airfare reimbursement is not “pay”.

maybe these women should “kowtow to an old order” of Democrats so they arn’t accused of lying anymore.

No racism occurred. Stop racebaiting.

How is being reimbursed for air travel not a payment?

if you go on a job interview with a company and they reimburse you for travel costs, is that income? No.

The same applies to similar situations like volunteer work that incurs a travel cost that is then reimbursed. It’s not a job.

Get a grip. Even as much as Trump haters are driven to delegitimize these women, they arnt going to succeed with your argument.

Fair enough.

Nailed it!

LOL

3 Likes

:rofl:

My thoughts are they should actually learn what the 1A says and means.

I don’t even…ugh. This gives me idiot shivers.

That is simply sad