DEVELOPING: ‘Suspicious Packages’ Sent to Obamas, Clintons, CNN | Sean Hannity

The Secret Service “intercepted” two “potential explosive devices” sent to former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Wednesday, as another “suspicious package” prompted the evacuation of CNN’s New York offices.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/developing-suspicious-packages-sent-to-obamas-clintons-cnn/

What is a potential explosive device? It either is an explosive device or it is not! Sorry, but this smells. Whoever did this wanted to have the packages discovered with no real threat to the “targets”. All of the Democrat leaders who have been promoting violence, mob rule and uncivil behavior suddenly get a package. These leftists will do anything, repeat anything, to try to sway public opinion and get elected. I am betting Soros paid someone to send it to themselves! If I am wrong, I will stand corrected.

This is just another phony,staged act by these losers!! No one cares about CNN because nobody watches it. BO and the Clintons are just has beens. Ridiculous!!