DEVELOPING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has ‘Cancerous Growth’ Removed from Lungs

Originally published at: DEVELOPING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has ‘Cancerous Growth’ Removed from Lungs | Sean Hannity

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg underwent a medical procedure in New York City Friday; having “cancerous growths” removed from her lungs at Manhattan’s Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

“Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, underwent a lung procedure to remove a cancerous growth on Friday, the Supreme Court said in a release,” reports CNBC.

“Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg underwent a pulmonary lobectomy today at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. Two nodules in the lower lobe of her left lung were discovered incidentally during tests performed at George Washington University Hospital to diagnose and treat rib fractures sustained in a fall on November 7,” said the statement.

“Post-surgery, there was no evidence of any remaining disease. Scans performed before surgery indicated no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body,” added the release.

Read the full report here.

Anyone know how much time she’s missing with all these health issues?? How much leave does she get??

Maybe it’s time to walk away and take care of herself.

She seems like a nice lady. I wish her all the best. But no job is worth killing yourself over. This maybe the perfect opportunity for her to retire and spend her remaining years with family.

Per the article, finding lung cancer incidentally while looking for something else, is virtually the only way to survive lung cancer. She was probably cured with this mornings surgery and will need no further treatment. The surgery itself is an easy recovery.

I know 2 people this happened to in the past 5 years.

2 Likes

With all these health issues she hasn’t missed any SCOTUS arguments in 25 years. The next session is January 7th.

She appreciates your concern.

3 Likes

She probably works more than Congress.

Prayers going out for RBG’s health and welfare!

She has been a force for justice and right in America before and on the Supreme Court, a might woman with her seeming unflagging service for so many decades!

We just buried my wife’s sister last week. Cancer. As I said RBG seems like a nice lady. God be with her and her family.

Neither question answered. Noted.

Cancer sucks. No way around that one. Too many friends and relatives gone from this horrible business.

Look at the political vultures gathering!

You just get the feeling that they are right on the edge of something big. Hopefully it will come soon.

I would like to think so. The cynic in me says there is too much money in NOT finding a cure. I often ask myself, “If Polio never showed up until today, would we have a Jonas Salk to take the lead or would we still be “waiting” for a cure/vaccine?”

I hate that I can be that cynical but the world shows me over and over again, that yes, I should be.

Right. And that works until a primary research scientists wife, daughter, best friend or close associate gets cancer. What happens when the son of the CEO gets cancer? Money tends to be less important then. And no doubt this happens a lot.

Google “Jimmy Carter Keytruda”

Very promising.

Then there was that little girl who had inoperable brain cancer. She was given a death sentence. Until the cancer disappeared by itself. The closest thing to a miracle we have seen for a while.

That woman should step down.
Thats why the people of her age and bad health condition go to retirement. She becomes more and more a joke, resisting there just to block a scotus seat and avoid on that way that Trump nominates another one

There’s no reason for her to step down, she’s in fine health and sharp as a tack.

The concern shown in this post is overwhelming!

I wonder how many children they have to sacrifice to get her well again at 85…no one beats cancer that many times…i wouldn’t be surprised to find out that’s actually a demon wearing a Bader Ginsburg suit…:100: