Devastating blow to Biden regime

What did the SCOTUS say about extending the eviction moratorium? What did the CDC do?

2 Likes

Nope! You are forcing minorities to get vaccines they don’t want like with Cam Newton and Deandre Hopkins! Keep this up you will lose the minority vote for the simple fact you are forcing masks and vaccinations on them. Biden said he’d cure Covid and he hasn’t and won’t, so he’s in a free fall with his popularity! People are seeing Biden as the guy who willfully lies to get elected and Harris is probably the least popular vp in modern history.

The brief delay is over, 6-3 the Court ruled confirming the stay in Mexico policy.

1 Like

because democrats are never held accountable?

They will comply with SCOTUS.

They were defeated on this executive order.

Onward and upward.

Allan

democrats exist to find a way around the law.

the border will surely stay the disaster that it is. democrats depend on these 5 million per year illegal votes

From the article.

“The Department of Homeland Security respectfully disagrees with the district court’s decision and regrets that the Supreme Court declined to issue a stay," the statement said. “DHS has appealed the district court’s order and will continue to vigorously challenge it. As the appeal process continues, however, DHS will comply with the order in good faith. Alongside interagency partners, DHS has begun to engage with the Government of Mexico in diplomatic discussions surrounding the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP).”

Allan

Mayorkas is purposefully working against our immigration laws and one law vs the other doesn’t mean squat to him. His actions, not words, will prove this to be true, going forward.

1 Like

Take em to court like Texas did.

See how that works.

If you disagree with some executive action. Take em to court.

Allan

That would work, if they abided by the laws? Why does anybody have to take anybody to court, just to get them to abide by the laws already established? That doesn’t make any sense except for the hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens that cross in between that time? Wake up!

1 Like

The same reason when trump decided to do away with DACA.

Dems thought it wasn’t right and took them to court.

They won and DACA remains in place.

Allan

DACA was an EO, not a law and went to court to decide something new. Established laws are not new.

1 Like

Here ya go. This is exactly what I’m talking about and Mayorkas is a ■■■■■■■ turd.

Mississippi bus station overwhelmed after ICE drops off more than 90 immigrants - Magnolia State Live | Magnolia State Live

1 Like

Devastating blow to Biden regime

And here I thought Hunter’s cocaine stash got raided. :rofl:

4 Likes

That could help slow down the Super Spreader policy of Biden to send infected illegals to red states. :+1:

1 Like

Look back to when the court would not allow Trump to simply remove the DACA policy of Obama. The court established the precedence there.

2 Likes

Are you kidding? I’m sure they are ecstatic about what’s happening at the border and are glad to see the surge shows no sign of slowing down.

Well, would you look at that? Trump’s approval rating on 8-25-2017 was higher than the Kid Sniffer today.

:rofl:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

6 Likes

If he like trump was running for re-election. Then I would worry. Since he is not.

It’s a non story. Sorta like Reagan approval ratings in his second term. Had nothing to do with 43 getting elected in 1988.

It’s a side note at best.

Allan

I’m sure it helps to say that. lol

1 Like