Desantis Protect Parental Rights in Education

Look at all these heterosexual groomers. Guess it isn’t just exclusive to the gays.

181 teachers charged.

1,820,000 teachers in the US system.

So…0.01% of all teachers.

Is this more or less than the percentage of the general population that commit sex crimes against kids?

Now will come the indignant posts that claim I am absolving those teachers that have been accused of sex crimes.

I’m not. I want a detailed look at whether there are more of them in the teaching profession than in the general population.

1 Like

What you think these adults are trying to groom gay kids straight?

Now link to anyone and I mean anyone who thinks sex crimes against kids is limited to gays only.

They’ve implied it’s more prevalent among LGBTQ.

Big time.

That’s what is reported.

How many goes unreported…or covered up?

Is the gen pop in positions of trust with other people’s kids all day?

Come on man!

1 Like

There is more than one kind of grooming…

OK you answer it. What are they grooming them for?

The new Proletariat. Crit.

That’s what Critical Theory does, it’s a crit factory.

Come on man, what?

People are people…they all have their flaws that are going to be represented statistically in the population.

And it’s my understanding of the nature of sex crimes against kids that the vast majority of them are done by an adult that knows the kid…and so has gotten into a position of trust.

1 Like

This thread. Teachers who want to acknowledge gays are “groomers” or “pedos”.

A lot goes covered up and unreported regardless of profession.

I highly doubt that that a bunch of pedophiles are grooming a new working class. Even if they were you think that is what Purple was referring too?

Stop dude.

Stop rationally discussing an issue because your indignant tendencies and moral superiority is getting in the way of you doing so?

I don’t think so.

This was most definitely brought up as a way to suggest a linkage between sex crimes and “woke teachings”.

That’s an indeogical way to look at it, not a rational way.

How many professions are allegedly dedicated to dealing with children as a captive audience on a daily basis?

Do children hang out with plumbers and truck drivers who aren’t their parents all day long?

Does the absurdity know no bounds?

1 Like

There’s no absurdity here.

You’re making an emotional argument, not a rational one.

No. @PurpnGold and his ilk attempt to limit “grooming” to the least prevalent definition they can find so as to argue against it. It’s a kafkatrap.

2 Likes

When a cop sells drugs or commits murder, is it the same when a plumber does?

The crime?

Yes it is.

It’s exactly the same.