Desantis Protect Parental Rights in Education

I’m not discussing phones.

Are we co-parenting my children?

1 Like

So youve been wiretapping your kids out of fear of hetero teacher grooming and being inappropriate for years now, right?

I am.

Bye now!

Once again,

No, my kids are grown, the tech wasn’t really there for unobtrusive full time video and audio monitoring when they were young or I would have. I have family members that were sexually victimized by adults when they were children. I also have direct experience with teacher indoctrination though in my day it was abortion.

I don’t blame you. Much easier than discussing the topic of the thread.

Sin of omission. Nature abhors a vacuum.

Kids were taking mini tape recorders to college classes for long before cell phones were a thing. You could have put one of those in their backpack/pocket and had them record.

But I get it. Heteros arent icky and scary the sensibilities like the _______-sexuals are.

And? Is this supposed to prove that heteroes cant be sexual predators and shouldn’t be watched like homos?

The only person bringing sexual orientation into this discussion is you. And I am unaware of any pre cellphone recorder that could record all day.

This pseudo intellectual claptrap is REEEEEALLY boring.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who are you trying to kid?

This whole FL is an issue because of teh gay. If it weren’t, this law could have been passed any time prior for decades.

It’s red meat. You even admitted it changes very little. It’s a wedge issue to rile up the base over ickysexuals.

In that instance it was a pansexual, I would say the same if a straight teacher asked elementary children to tell them their sexual orientation. That was the transgression, not mentioning her husband. My understanding is that said pansexual is a female with a male husband, not a gay.

This thread is 5k posts old. I’m nearly certain I’ve seen you comment in the past about threads evolving when they run their course. Even if Im mistaken about that being you, it’s extraordinarily pedantic for a person to jump into a discussion, start in with boring vaguespeak, and kvetch that the related topic being discussed is not in direct response to the OP, and stomps around because they want to talk about something different.

download (5)

Hetero grooming and predation is as old as mankind. Bills like this could have been passed any time before 2022. It’s red meat wedging.

Which is why it baffles that her story is even a story.

I colored all nation’s flags on index cards in 6th grade. Does drawing Saudi Arabias flag mean I was being groomed into terrorism?

A. elementary age children do not have sexual orientations B if they did it is none of a teachers business.

2 Likes

Do you notice how quickly these peoples’ minds move to finding ways to undermine the equal application of the law to allow them to illegally push forward their agendas?

What is hetero grooming? Pedophilia?

Evil indoctrination towards a happy productive life that includes the joy of biological children and a much lower suicide rate?

1 Like

They also ignore how sex imprinting works, if I grow up in a society that tells me the accepted norm is male female romantic love and attraction, odds are pretty good that when a kid starts feeling sexual he will focus on the opposite gender. I see no evidence that will hold true if a society promulgates and accepts the idea that attraction to either sex is appropriate. Of course they have the cover story ready, everybody was already gay they were just afraid to admit it. Meanwhile every developed country can no longer breed enough to replace themselves.

1 Like

And just wait until we get the sex robots. Have you seen the conversational skills of googles AI? I watched a video of it parsing a nuanced joke about dogs and a guys wife the other day, super scary, did better than most humans would have.