Deplorables and Undesirables

I suspect OP is a drive by poster, I wouldn’t expect much by way of reasoned discourse.

Amen!

10 char

or ‘dogs’?

Illegal Aliens is a factual and legally correct description of Illegal Aliens. They are not migrants or immupigrants. They don’t ask permission to enter.

So no comparison.

So there can never, ever be America First that isn’t that? Which is the clear implication of bringing it up.

Because it would also sure be easy to opine how internationalism and the even worse scum of the communist world was behind so very much of the current state of the Left.

It’s a shame we get found out so easily. I was so hoping Hillary would win so we could march cons and Trumpists to concentration camps and gas chambers. I swear, conservatives are always spoiling our fun.

The “Re-Education Camps” are now called Sensitivity Training.

You laugh, but Bill Ayers’ bunch actually did speculate about that and concluded at the time that they’d have to eventually liquidate 25 million people who couldn’t be reeducated.

The Marxist and Cultural Marxist roots of the modern Left run deep.

Do you seriously think that ideas like that are part of the mainstream Democratic thought process? Seriously?

What remains of the old extreme Left that’s really extreme to the Left anymore? It’s why someone like Sanders could even be considered, never mind be considered the more acceptable alternative. The modern DNC has become what the anticommunist and even the antifascist were warning of.

Cultural Marxism is particular runs riot on the Left.

I guess we should start differentiating between them more often. It’s probably not fair to lump intelligent conservatives with Trumpkins.

Hillary said half of Trump supporters were deplorables. Not only that, but they were irredeemable. Irredeemable is not able to be (redeemed) saved, improved, or corrected. She also said they were “not America.”

What does that mean?

1 Like

Lol stop reading Jordan Peterson.

2 Likes

Likewise bookmarked! :wink:

1 Like

It means atleast one political party can propagandize its bobbleheaded faithful into the belief that its political opposition is full of repugnant demons all while feigning tolerance and proudly espousing its own moral superiority.

I wouldnt know…what’s the weather like in hell?

I don’t know, let me know when you get there.

I apologize for my rude response. so here let me Google the Current Temperature St. Petersburg Florida. Tuesday thunderstorms and average Temperature will be 85 Degrees :slight_smile:
Remember Vote Republican in November!

this isn’t the 1930’s.

Yellow what?

1 Like