Denied Entry: Rep. Matt Gaetz ‘Kicked Out’ of Democrats’ Impeachment Hearing

Originally published at: Denied Entry: Rep. Matt Gaetz ‘Kicked Out’ of Democrats’ Impeachment Hearing | Sean Hannity

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz was abruptly removed from the Democrats’ ongoing impeachment hearing Monday after the Republican attempted to take-part in the House Intelligence Committee’s latest effort to remove President Trump from office.

“Gaetz, who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, attempted to attend the testimony of Fiona Hill, a former deputy assistant to the president, but was told that because he was not a member of the House Intelligence Committee that he had to leave. The House Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs committees are conducting the impeachment inquiry into Trump,” reports Fox News.

“It’s not like I’m on agriculture,” Gaetz said. “What are the Democrats so afraid of?”

“Judiciary Chairman [Jerry Nadler] claimed to have begun the impeachment inquiry weeks ago,” Gaetz tweeted. “Now, his own Judiciary members aren’t even allowed to participate in it. And yes – my constituents want me actively involved in stopping the #KangarooCourtCoup run by Shifty Schiff.”

Judiciary Chairman @JerryNadler claimed to have begun the impeachment inquiry weeks ago. Now, his own Judiciary members aren’t even allowed to participate in it.

And yes – my constituents want me actively involved in stopping the #KangarooCourtCoup run by Shifty Schiff. https://t.co/vfWQfZmDi4

— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) October 14, 2019

Read the full report at Fox News.