Democrats move to enforce a protective news bubble around the VP pick

What does asthma have to do with being a whore ?

What does this have to do with it?

“Well if you’re a guy navigating your own sexual Vietnam instead of serving in actual Vietnam cause bone spurs, then obviously not :wink:

Having trouble keeping track of what you said?

Yeah, and that is describing one’s whoreship, i.e. staying with the topic.

Keep tap dancing there champ…

Your theory of a conspiracy perpetuated by women’s groups joining forces with social media is not realistic.

The similarities are considerable.

Not the least bit surprising at all.

The only surprise here is that it was leaked.

Silence of course.

Who is the VP Nominee, Eric, or the guy he retweeted?

It isn’t a “theory” they are threatening them if the outlets do not follow their directions.

We will see what happens with Newsweek after allowing this opinion piece:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/some-questions-for-kamala-harris-about-eligibility-opinion/ar-BB17RXKi

As the letter says: Reporting of the heritage of Black women or women of color perpetuates a misunderstanding about who is legitimately American.

The Sisterhood is watching.

The sisterhood of woman officially to run for VP.

Geraldine and Sarah…Please meet Kamala.

FOX reported yesterday that Palin recommended to Kamala that she be very careful with DNC campaign “handlers.”

Nick Pacilio. Deleted a Trump tweet. Former Kamala Harris Press Secretary. No bias there.

They will obediently fall in line. It’s liberals making the demand.

Yeah, Harris’ former press sec. is already onboard at Twitter deleting stuff she doesn’t like from Trump.

For a short while until it all inevitably falls apart for the shallowest candidates of our lifetime.

How long will Harris keep that toxic persona bottled up…especially without the travel and glamor of a traditional campaign?

:man_shrugging:t3:

What really was the reason Harris abruptly withdrew from the candidacy? Couldn’t have been money.

Good question. We heard the rumors of her campaign staff in disarray.

Biden campaign could keep that from happening.

I would argue Tulsi Gabbard ran a better campaign even though her support was at the same level and Gabbard never quit.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Oh I didn’t realize this thread was about what vp nominees are allowed to say about Harris. My bad.

I’m not a perfect judge of character but Harris’ demeanor during the Kavanaugh hearings gave me the impression she likes to project that prosecutorial toughness. No doubt from her years in the courtroom portraying criminals as vile and despicable scum. Treating people that work for you like that might cause a less than pleasant outcome?

1 Like