Democrats Have Always Destroyed the Economy

China doesn’t…they just want to overtake United states.

It’s why I question libs so-called commitment to environmental concerns when I see stuff made in China that they’re buying.

I know we talked about this in past…in which you and I have found a common ground. But how do we get those that do buy there products to understand there are environmental consequences.

You’re very much at home in a forum you only joined 13 hours ago.

Obama was a Kenyan as Reagan was an Irishman.

So you agree Obama was born in the US but is a Kenyan by descent. That’s good to know.

Please join us on the planet earth.

Your sarcasm is very familiar…are you sure you’re new to these boards?

:joy: disagreeing with your opinion is FASCISM?

This is Newt’s reaction to raising taxes in 1993:

Rep. Newt Gingrich (R-GA), February 2, 1993 : We have all too many people in the Democratic administration who are talking about bigger Government, bigger bureaucracy, more programs, and higher taxes. I believe that that will in fact kill the current recovery and put us back in a recession. It might take 1 1/2 or 2 years, but it will happen.

It is true, Clinton then started governing like Reagan, and cut Welfare, and signed some horrible bills (TelCo act and eliminating Glass Stegal).

But that first quote is 100% true, and Newt was wrong.

1 Like

Now we can get back to a nation run by oligarchs. The way it was meant to be!

Well, the 1880’s was huge economic growth.

Rockefeller and Carnegie dwarf what Gates and Bezos are worth.

Good times!

The USA has never been a closed country and we have never been monoethnic so we will never be alone because we’ve always been a global force in the world as other nations need the USA more then the USA needs them. So the America Alone mantra has no basis in fact at all!

LOL…nothing lasts forever.

Except American hubris, of course…

1 Like

Everybody’s buying Chinese goods. Every department store has them. One might argue that liberals are the minority at Walmart, though I don’t know if that’s accurate. It wouldn’t surprise me though, especially in rural areas. Seems insurmountable to me.

Target seems to be the place libs shop out here in libsville…and they have nothing but Chinese made stuff as well…and of course we have Amazon.

Yeah that might be right now that you mention it. I haven’t been to one lately, a few years or so.

Yes they are the worst polluters, thus it’s too late to do anything about climate change.

I know, right?! Why in the world would we want to inject facts based on empirical data into this discussion?!

1 Like

What? None of this is true

Didnt both market crashes in recent times happen under Republican presidents?

Who was in control of the house? Cause that’s the branch of govt with the actual power to effect the economy.

It’s a simplistic view, but we can play the tit for tat game if you want to.

1 Like

Eventually. The government doing it isn’t.

does that mean the Democrat controlled house is responsible for todays economy?

2 Likes

Now silly, this is ALL Trump’s magic.

Let’s clear things up: anything bad that happens is a Democrat’s fault. No matter what.