Democrats gush over George Bush drawing parallels between 1/6 and 9/11

Statesman. He came from a different time.

Indeed.

I also think that advisors watered down his Maverick message.

Don’t get me wrong, I would not have voted for McCain, but I sure did admire and respect him.

A true hero.

I mean, except that we prefer our heroes not to be captured.

1 Like

pretty much!

As a politician?

As a man. As an American.

I agree. As a politician I don’t.

1 Like

Although I consider the Iraq war a huge mistake, & basically think Bush is full of baloney on his 9/11/21 speech, my nephew was hundreds of miles inside Iraq on the first day of the first Gulf War.

Several times when the bombers went over on their way to a bombing run, the poison gas alarms went off on the perimeter shortly after they heard the bombs hit their target which was weapons depots.

They had to go to full suit up or partial several times. The wind was blowing their way from those depots. SOMETHING was in those depots that was getting hit that was setting off the alarms…He came home with nerve damage…He is convinced it was due to those incidents.

He was discharged from the service because of his nerve damage he couldn’t hardly walk. He finally did recover, but it was a long time getting there.

Yup, the left never changes. They only go farther left.

All you have to do is observe the things they have said/done in the last 4 years:

-Trump voters are extremists, homophobes, & need to be re-educated.
-Jan. 6 was an insurrection worse than 9/11, Pearl Harbor, or the War of 1812… Pffffffffffffffft!
-2 kooky impeachments without merit on made up evidence & non-evidence.
-Shutdowns
-The virus didn’t come from China & Fauci didn’t fund it.
-Everything Biden & the dems have done in the last 8 months.
All the dems bald faced lies.
-Etc.