Democrats Demand Suppressor Confiscation

No they’re not.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

lol. do you not know?

lNew Jersey prohibits the knowing possession of “assault firearms”1 (unless the purchaser or possessor is licensed to possess the assault firearm or the weapon is registered or rendered inoperable), defined to include:

More than 50 specified firearms or their copies;

A semi-automatic shotgun with either a magazine capacity exceeding six rounds, a pistol grip, or a folding stock;

A semi-automatic rifle with a fixed magazine capacity exceeding 10 rounds;

and
A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault firearm, or any combination of parts from which an assault firearm may be readily assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person.”

banned from possession in jersey.

Allan

Lol. They’re not poof gone away. They’ve just made it harder for law abiding citizens to procure them. Generally speaking, that’s the opposite of what you want to happen.

I imagine heroin is illegal in New Jersey too, all gone?

3 Likes

will they ban ear plugs too?

3 Likes

bUt ThEy MaDe A laW!1!

3 Likes

One of the best giggles from a cartoon in the last decade or two, at least for me, was when Timmy Turner goes to the Hocus Poconos, where unwished wishes end up.

He recruits Mr Crocker who spends his time trying to figure out where they are, finally deciding it’s New Jersey so … they can’t get any good Chinese food.

Silly libs … They are scared when they hear gunfire and yet are scared of a gun that can’t (they think) be heard. of course, this is constant with them freaking out if they see someone is carrying a gun and yet are equally horrified at the prospect that concealed carry laws permit people to carry guns that can’t be seen. It’s a mental disorder … Hoplophobia.

1 Like

I wish my range required suppressors for AR’s, especially the carbines.
Don’t get me started on muzzle breaks. :rage:

You should try sitting next to my .338 Lapua……

My range has and awning over the line and my friends next to me the first time I lit one off said it felt like getting punched in the head. It’s not bad being the one behind the rifle.

Why are progressives for noise pollution?

I have. It blew my hat off.

Libs are always extolling the virtues of liberal, sophisticated, Europe. Yet they seem to be completely ignorant of the fact that suppressors are unregulated firearm accessories throughout Europe. In fact in some areas, they are required for hunting.

in jersey they are. poof. we have a law. poof. possession prohibited.

hes a little test.

fly into newark, check you assault rifle into you luggage. all legal like.
now when you get there. tell the first NJ state trooper you see that you are exercising your Second amendment rights by possessing an assault type rifle in jersey.

dont worry we dont have cash bail.

Allan

Or just don’t tell the state trooper and operate like 100% of the criminals in that putrid state.

We have a law :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

about jersey.

“The state also has one of the lowest rates of deaths involving guns, according to a report released Wednesday by the Violence Policy Center, a research and advocacy group that supports stronger gun regulations.”

read what the VPC has to say about jerseys gun laws.

enlighten yourself.

Allan

Looks like the gun grabbers in jersey went too far with their anti constitution law.

Educate yourself allen

2 Likes

has nothing to do with gun grabbing, it was a concealed carry case.

Allan

You should refrain.

1 Like