Democrats delete picture of "kids in cages."

Why not replace it, with a new picture…you know…the one AOC was talking about? Why not just play the video she must have made, documenting her claims? Why aren’t there thousands of pictures being posted, documenting all that being stated as going on right now?

Exactly. And what about those agents who threatened her physically and sexually? Doesn’t she realize that they have name tags? Why doesn’t she name em and shame em?

Twitter and Breitbart? LOL. …

If you like you can use the DNC. Their own tweet is contained in the article. They are not disputing this. Neither Twitter nor Breitbart made the accusation. It was made by The President and the RNC using a copy of the tweet. So there’s that. Take off your tin foil conspiracy hat and maybe you will see the truth. LOL….

Your standards for “proof” are hilarious. Next you’ll be telling us Drudge and Fox are scholarly sources.

You should absolutely believe that this is a fake story concocted by the republicans and the dems don’t want to call them out on it. I encourage you to believe that.

At least you could step out of the liberal groupthink box and still be a liberal.

Try stepping outside the republican groupthink box and see what happens. Check Trump tweets for examples.

One thing this administration and his self-appointed champions do well is reduce the world to either/or choices.

bzzzt.

I provided the data DIRECTLY from Customs and Border Patrol here:

Your feelings about some agent you saw being interviewed on Fox are irrelevant. That agent’s anecdotes aren’t cutting it.

One could have argued that what we faced in the early 2000s was a crisis, and that argument would have merit.

You accused another poster of telling a “total lie” and that they were getting news from “unreliable sources” yet the CBP’s own data demonstrates that poster to be correct.

In order for us to continue to have a good faith discussion in this thread you’ve created, you’re going to need to admit that poster was not spreading lies, and that their sources were indeed reliable regarding the info in question.

I don’t care about the tweets. I know that the market lovesTrump. l want to retire during the next administration. If Trump is elected, I might be able to retire in style. If Liz is elected, I may not be able to retire at all.

Group think in action.

I don’t care about the tweets. I know that the market lovesTrump. l want to retire during the next administration. If Trump is elected, I might be able to retire in style. If Liz is elected, I may not be able to retire at all.

The market does love Trump. But you and ISIS hate him.

The market loved Obama even more.

Obama isn’t running. Liz is. And she’s determined to tank it.

You said that already.

Except for the last, that’s just more group think passed off as independent thought.

Okay. You can go with that if you like.

That’s a relief. I thought I might have to go with what somebody else said.

I aim to please. And according to my wife and both mistresses, my aim is good. :smirk:

I believe the nature of the situation has changed.

How much should be tolerated? 10%? 20%?

The people are different.