Democrats delete picture of "kids in cages."

This is excellent! The house oversight and Reform Committee deleted their tweet of a picture of invader children in cages? Why you ask? Simple. It was taken during the Obama administration. So the obvious question remains. Why don’t they want you to see it? Why the cover up? You couldn’t ask for a better gift from the dems! :grin:

Got a real source?

Oh. So you think it’s all made up? Yes. My real source is Twitter. And Breitbart. They have their opinions about stories, but they are not the source of their stories.

You should be thanking me. I give you information that the liberal media refuses to cover. I am providing a public service.

1 Like

Makes sense. They did something stupid and deleted it.

3 Likes

It was politically stupid. But Americans have a right to know that Trump did not create this situation. The democrats and Obama’s claim if innocence is a farce.

2 Likes

Americans who want to know the truth will know.

They also have the right to know that the Trump administration has made it much worse.

If Kamela was smart, she would use this against Joe. She should ask him how his administration could allow such harsh treatment of children. We’ll see if she takes advantage of a gift laid at her feet.

1 Like

She is pretty smart. It’ll probably come up eventually. Lots of time.

They don’t know crap because we are not getting the straight story from politicians or the media.

If Kamela was smart, she would use this against Joe. She should ask him how his administration could allow such harsh treatment of children. We’ll see if she takes advantage of a gift laid at her feet.

Trump did not create this situation but he sure as hell can work towards fixing it.

I didnt give Obama a pass for the way illegal immigrants were treated but the big difference here is that Trump has made illegal immigration a key plank of his administration. Therefore he needs fo deliver but all we get is excuses and rhetoric.

I agree. But it takes guts to step outside of the liberal groupthink box.

This administration has been pretty clear about their zero-tolerance campaign.

They have been totally overwhelmed by thousands of new invaders every day. No place to put them. They just got a few billion dollars for improvement. We’ll see how it goes from here.

There’s nothing to do with any groupthink about attacking someone in the primaries about not being liberal enough (or in GOP primaries, conservative enough). She already did it once, obviously.

We’ll see. If I were a betting man, I would bet she doesn’t touch it. Time will tell. I hope I’m wrong.

Shows you how incompetent they are. The numbers are lower than they were for the previous 2 presidents yet it’s still too much for Trump’s administration to deal with

Either way, Biden may well win. People mostly just vote for whoever they want to have a beer with :beers:

A total lie. You have been getting news from unreliable sources. We are averaging over 100,000 new invaders every month. Do you think that they are cramming all of these people into buildings while they leave other buildings empty? No they are crowded because we are being overwhelmed.

Then Liz is screwed.