Democrats Creating Artificial Shortages that will Lead to Recession

No… I don’t.

But this is a discussion board.

I could take a stranger on the internet screeaming into the void about it is all Biden’s fault or I could read actual reporting and look at government data.

I usually choose the latter.

Yeah kinda like those articles you held close to your heart circulating by MSM saying the dossier was real. Stranger or not, Striker and myself know more than you about supply chain. We live it, you don’t.I also can say I know nothing about movie making and would take your word for it.

1 Like

I abandoned the Steele dossier quite a while ago.

The most I have said is that if they could place Cohen in Budapest I think that it would show some validity.

And maybe you do know more about the supply than me… That is a high probablility.

You haven’t shown it though by screaming into the black black void of the internet about how it is all Biden’s fault.

But yet you wore it like a badge of courage when first reported like these phony articles you are currently citing. Steel has gone up 200% this year alone. So it’s going to take you 3 years to figure those articles are all Bs, like it took you with the dossier?

1 Like

I think that you are thinking of someone else.

Yeah… there is a global shortage of everything. The supply chain is broken.

Once again I think that you are thinking of someone else.

All Dems wore it like a badge of courage without it there is no Mueller.

Supply chain and inflation are linked

No I am not.

1 Like

No… Without the firing of Comey there is no Mueller.

And here… you can see what I was saying about the Steele Dossier back in 2018.

That stuff in it has to be confirmed.

You also said you were on his side. You shouldn’t take sides on issues like this. Let the facts speak for themselves

1 Like

On his side of not liking Trump.

Sheesh

Haven’t read the whole thread, but are conservatives no arguing the Federal government should be involved in the free market system?

Actually I believe it’s 98,000 new IRS agents…

No, I’m arguing democrats stop ruining the economy with their insane policies. They are creating shortages of almost everything & getting hyperinflation going.

I believe the democrats are deliberately destroying the economy.

2 Likes

Our esteemed host showed an inflation chart last night, and the hikes didn’t start till late February of this year, the only problem is Biden rescinded all of Trumps policies the first day in office. He literally owns this inflation. Policies do kill economies. As of today inflation is at a 30 year high! Good job Brandon!

They were for 8 years for Obama! 0% interest for his entire presidency from quantitative easing, raised it 7 times in 4 years with trump.

Which rescinded policy led to the current inflation?

Where would you like me to start?

What democratic policy is creating shortages and starting hyperinflation?

What did biden rescind that caused inflation?

Start with one and we’ll go from there.

1 Like

Anything will do.