Democrats concerned about housing and schooling the potential new Amazon employees? Do they ever have those concerns about illegal immigration?

I was listening to CNBC talking about the Amazon deal that fell through, with Michael Gianaris a Democrat politician who represents that area, and one of his comments pertained to concerns on housing and schooling the potential new employees and their families. Really? I can think of any Democrat politician today who has any concerns about those issue regarding immigration? He made a similar comment of MSNBC as well:

Yes because a mass influx of people into a concentrated area is exactly the same as the equivalent of 0.1% of the US population coming in and spreading out over multiple states.

If Amazon can’t stand the most basic of questions of how they will impact where they are going to set up after receiving massive tax breaks and chooses to pull out of the deal… that is on them.

Not the people who are rightfully asking questions.

1 Like

That’s not my question. Can you show me where a Democrat politician has made any similar comment regarding immigration recently?

Can you show me where a Democrat politician has made any similar comment regarding immigration recently?

Did you actually read my response?

You’re conflating two issues which bear absolutely zero resemblance to each other.