Democrat National Clown Show šŸ¤£

Mainly because even with both of them you would not have enough brains to fill a thimble. No way those two idiots who have never done anything but suck on the government tit their whole lives could do anything but run their mouths.

1 Like

Trump gets credit for getting the vaccine doneā€¦too bad he did not promote it to get more people to take it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cute.

Biden had a plan! He told us so!

So now Trump is responsible for Bidenā€™s failure?

BTW, he had no plan except to follow the one Trump left him and execute it poorly.

2 Likes

without it, there would be nothing. The whole $35 insulin thing was Trumps plan. He put the pilot through to prove the concept.

All Trump had to so was do a PSA to take the vaccine. What stopped him?

Okay, please let me get this straight:

• Biden is top nominee for the Democrat candidate, as per delegates

• Biden finds the presidency more challenging and faces health issues, so he suspends his campaign to run, handing his campaign money and delegates to Klamydia

• The Democrats still want to have Joe Biden run

Is Joe back in the race??

Also, can we please merge this thread and the other DNC thread?

Freedom!!!

I know you authoritarians love yourselves some mandates when people wonā€™t voluntarily do your bidding, but lifeā€™s hard. Get a helmet.

2 Likes

He couldnā€™t deliver.

Protestors already trying stuff with mace, water bottles, and sticks, and the police responded professionally (they were trained leading up to this):

Commie-luh, Commie Laharris, Comrade Kamalala

2 Likes

Yur funny.

And badass just like every Gen X survivor out there.

1 Like

Please realize they were pro palestinian protestors. Not just protestors.

The RNC should definitely be against lobotomies and add it as a major platform plank.

By finish the job they mean complete the task of the transformation of America into some Venezuela style leftist hell hole.

2 Likes

ā– ā– ā– ā–  bag terrorist then?

I hear Hungary is nice this time of year. Maybe you all should relocate?

1 Like

Im good with your takeā€¦

1 Like