Democats Call to violence

3 pm Friday under the flagpole.

2 Likes

Why wait until tomorrow for something that can be done today.

Open your right eye.

So, she does or does not have the moral high ground?

And I answered.

I have no idea what your answer means.

Disgust & Irritation would be more apt adjectives. But then I tolerate people, I don’t like them.

I have no Parler handle, the closest thing to social network that I use is the texting app on my phone, and that is reserved for people I interact with in the real world.

1 Like

Yeah maybe they’ll threaten her life oh wait

I’m not surprised.

I call Cultural appropriation on the hair color I am triggered.

2 Likes

Check out this democratic maniac.

“So this is just a warning to you Trumpers: Be careful, walk lightly. We ain’t playing with you,” Michigan state Rep. Cynthia Johnson said in a video posted Tuesday. “Enough of the shenanigans. Enough is enough. And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right. Be in order. Make them pay.”

Sounds like she’s calling for murder. I’m sure all those deer hunters in Michigan are scared ■■■■ less.
:joy:

So what should be done with this dingbat?

Michigan Democrat threatens Trump supporters on Facebook Live and calls on ‘soldiers’ to make them ‘pay’ (washingtonexaminer.com)

1 Like

Well she should immediately be removed from office for a start.

2 Likes

And probably jailed for aggravated menacing.

1 Like

Bobs are fine with me. Neon colored hair is a different story.

Yet she addresses it to all Trump supporters.

1 Like

Don’t think that charge would stick but worth a try I suppose.

I suspect you’re more to the left than @WuWei.

1 Like

I suspect he is more anarcho-capitalist so you may be right. I’m more Conservative with Minarchist/Classical Liberal leanings.

I was speaking more on the social side of things since we were discussing haircuts and dye jobs.