DEM DENIAL: Warren Dismisses Unemployment Rate, Says Americans WORKING 4 JOBS to Survive

Originally published at: DEM DENIAL: Warren Dismisses Unemployment Rate, Says Americans WORKING 4 JOBS to Survive | Sean Hannity

Hyper-liberal Senator and possible 2020 candidate Elizabeth Warren out-right dismissed the booming US economy Thursday, bizarrely claiming that Americans are working 3 or 4 jobs to “put food on the table.”

The firebrand Senator was speaking with MSNBC when she was asked to comment on July’s jobs report which showed unemployment claims fell to the lowest levels seen since 1969.

“When corporations are doing well they no longer share with their employees. There was a time when the unemployment rate went down and it was a great thing. When people are working minimum wage jobs, or they’re working 2, 3, or 4 jobs to put food on the table… to simply say the unemployment rate went down just doesn’t get you there,” said Warren.

Watch the Senator’s comments above.

And to think she is one of their best and brightest they have.

1 Like

You’re right. American workers are doing amazing.

Cancel the trade war. We won.

Three and four jobs to survive?!

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::laughing:

That a majority of Massachusetts residents elected her says a hell of a lot about the disgusting, want something for nothing mindset that dominates in this part of the country.

I’ve six more years until my daughter finishes high school, & don’t want to uproot her. After her graduation, I’m going back home & never returning for any reason—not even for the supposedly world class medical care.

Yeah that was hyperbole.

I know a lot of people who have to work two jobs.

I make good enough money but once I’ve got this new store I transferred to in good order and I can cut my hours back a bit I’m going to find a nice easy night job to work three nights a week. Right now I’m working 55-65 hours a week cleaning up this store and training people (it went through years of bad management) but once it’s up to company standards I can cut back to 45 hours a week. That’ll free me up for a night job without burning myself out.

1 Like

Two jobs for a little extra, or to pay a bad debt is one thing.

But the way this nutter made it sound, we’re working nonstop just to eat. I don’t think so.

I’m actually tempted to go for a 2nd job Sunday only, 2nd or 3rd shift, because getting sleep for the Monday part of my Monday through Friday midnight shift job isn’t easy.

Just think, 2 years ago, unemployment was around 42%, as candidate Trump vomited over and over again.

Incredulous that less than 2 years later, its down to 4.0%.

1 Like

Truthful hyperbole

3 or 4 part time jobs.

There’s no way someone could work 4 full time jobs. Not without sleeping for at least 5 hours per night.

But people do crazy things.

Um, no.

I can think of a few people in her state, where I live, working one full time & one part time job.

Who comes to mind working 3 at one time, strictly one individual, worked the part time jobs just one day a week, & even gave them up.

Truly blows my mind a majority picked her to represent them.:exploding_head: