Defeated Republican Jason Lewis - "John McCain is the reason we lost the House"

Conservatives used to be as high on personal responsibility as they were on family values. And then they lined up behind an elderly reprobate who hasn’t blamed himself for any failure since Daddy gave him a small loan.

3 Likes

McCain was not loved by all that many people. Guess Rep Lewis didn’t notice that, for if he had, he would have remembered that Obama kicked McCain’s ass in 2008 and Bush beat his ass in the 2000 primaries.

McCain was aa loser. He got captured in Vietnam. He lost his battle with cancer. Now he’s costing the Republicans the house. Hopefully history forgets this so called man.

i loved mccain

i did not love mccain when he chose plain

i dont know how mccain can be responsible for the house

makes no real sense

Here’s a real beauty of a statement by Jason Lewis.

Lewis questioned the federal government’s role in outlawing slavery: "In fact, if you really want to be quite frank about it, how does somebody else owning a slave affect me? It doesn’t. If I don’t think it is right, I won’t own one, and people always say ‘well, if you don’t want to marry somebody of the same sex, you don’t have to, but why tell somebody else they can’t?’ Uh, you know, if you don’t want to own a slave, don’t. But don’t tell other people they can’t.

1 Like

I’m not sure why McCain’s vote would have mattered. Trump promised us a better plan on Day 1 anyway; they should just implement that.

Yeah, it’s really amazing this clown ever got into office at all.

To be fair, there were some good parts of slavery?

Some really great people on both sides of that debate.

1 Like

To be fair Trump is just the end result of 25 years of the CEC brainwashing their consumers into creating this world so detached from reality.

The party of personal responsibility is literally incapable of taking any. Trump is just the ethos of that lack of responsibility and and other vileness that has been created.

There is no way that someone can be that stupid.

Plenty of conservative media figures have realized that you can make an absolute killing by playing rhetorical footsie with stupid, hateful people. They just have to ride that line between telling the ********* what they want to hear while still playing up the “mainstream” conservatism just enough to keep the apathetic suburban whites interested.

1 Like

Yeah… my old college room mate who is Mormon used to share Mark Dice videos until I pointed out the parts of Mark Dice that are really really hateful towards Mormons.

Then he moved on to Stephan Molyneux… which spurred a conversation about de-fooing and how harmful that is to families. … and this was before Molyneux went full out white nationalist.

So yeah… It seems that the best way for the Conservative mindworms to take hold is to slow roll the crazy while wrapping oneself in a conservative flag.

Doesn’t explain Alex Jones though.

.>

Dear Mr. Lewis,

We lost the House because - as Trump said - the election is about him and he is an embarrassment.

Glade I could help.

WW

.>>>>

1 Like

I like those white outfits with the pointy hoods.

Didn’t quite work out how they expected this year.

I’m starting to think his loss might have been due to just a little bit more than John McCain.

To be fair, these folks don’t actually care about winning or losing elections. They want to make money. If anything, it’s better if Republicans lose and have a target to be angry at. Improves the ratings I’m sure.