Defacing Druidical structures has made my contempt for "environmentalists" skyrocket

attempting to deface da Vinci’s happy face is one thing, but this is just too much

They have done their cause no favors. They said it was cornmeal and will wash off but it’s not like you can just powerwash the stones.

They’re trying to end the burning of gas, coal, and oil by 2030? They’re in for a rude awakening. They’re more nuts than I thought.

I realize it’s no temporary gay flag painting or anything, but are there any felony charges for the vandals?

3 Likes

Leftists governments almost never prosecute these people, so it will continue. There were no charges filed against the Hamas supporters who recently defaced DC monuments either, so we’ll see a lot more of it.

1 Like

leftist hate pretty much any aspect of society that causes them to work pay or set an alarm clock

1 Like

Why not? I mean it rains a lot there, right? Why couldn’t they be hosed off?

And now they have to decide on whether or not to risk chipping away at the rock/causing more cracks/wear to get the mold-feed out from deep within the pores.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sure they could but raining is a bit different to powerwashing. Chances are rain will not get it all off.

These kinds of activists will never understand that there’s a legion of opposition that has no interest in living in their “Utopia.”

That’s funny.

The exact same thing can be said about skid marks on a road painting in Spokane.

1 Like

Maybe.

It would appear British law is driven less by emotions and more by whether or not there is any actual damage.

It is a world heritage site so there may be something in UNESCO laws that cover it.

Prosecute them for an anti-Druid hate crime.