Decoupling From China Already in Motion

Baby steps.

It says right there in the article they are moving to vietnam etc. Its been going on already. Always trying to find the cheapest source of labor. Always another third world country to exploit. Why do you think they would come back here?

Not my “we”.

Not sure. I would also be curious if that includes companies associated with the Biden’s?

2 Likes

You don’t live in the United States? We’re not talking about your family or your neighborhood decoupling from China.

Good to see! This was long overdue!

Vietnam is 3rd world?

I live in Texas. ■■■■ China and nobody cares about Australia.

2 Likes

Good luck convincing US businesses to agree with you. Decoupling will never happen voluntarily. Maybe Trump can force it? It’s not like he gives a ■■■■ about free-market principles anyway.

Carrots.

The other reason is that manufacturing it here, they’d have to adhere to our country’s pollution standards. In China, they can eliminate the cost of that. What really ticks me off though is that then, our government allows this product to be sold here? These companies rape the environment, our government is aware and then turns a blind eye while spouting off about man made global warming.

Yes, like I said, maybe Trump can use the power of big government to force private businesses to do his bidding. Keep spreading that Trump ca$h.

It’s okay that Trump does it though because he knows climate change is a hoax, right?

Or maybe he can use carrots.

Why do you spout off something stupid?

I think he was kind of saying the same thing.

Good plan.

“We already have the resources to meet with the requirements for export to the European market and in the upcoming production season we hope to increase our carrot export volume. We are quite pleased with the export market prospects. The carrot supply from other countries does not offer serious competition to Chinese carrots. This is mainly because the cost price of labor and resources is lower in China, and the supply period is longer.”

Was he? “Force”.

Who is “we”? How do you “select” “business sectors” to tell them where they can manufacture?

Keep in mind there is no free market solution. The free market fairies Are how it got this way in the first place.

So what doctrinaire conservative tents are being abandoned to dictate who can make what where?

Oh god, the irony. . .

1 Like