Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses

The irony is amazing!

We have 1/3 of the country steadfastly supporting and defending a lowlife conman who is the biggest loser in the country’s history! And they gave him the Presidency!

Is Tesla our President?
Has Tesla claimed to be a self-made billionaire?
Has Tesla claimed to be a great businessman who knows how to get deals done?

2 Likes

I tried to save him… but he keeps going

1 Like

You mean the guy who gave a massive tax cut to the wealthiest Americans while ramping up spending?

The 6 bankruptcy guy? LOL!

No way!

1 Like

Tesla and other tech companies are vastly different then anything Trump has done, they operate at a loss with the idea that further development of their technology will lead huge profits in the future…

3 Likes

Was Trump President when these losses occured?

Doesn’t really matter does it?

Doesn’t really matter does it?

Like his ■■■■■ grabbing…unless he grabbed it during his presidency it does not count! :joy:

And because you can find a rare entity capable of losing more than Trump…what?

He’s an incompetent moron who clearly DOES NOT understand finance.

I don’t want the head of Tesla running the country either, although it’s unlikely he’s as big a lowlife as Trump.

Trump used his business experience as a primary component of his presidential campaign.

Also, tell me snow, was Hillary president when she wiped her servers?

And you know this because they are public company and dont lie to the public about it

1 Like

Do you know what kind of research went into the hamberder? It was worth it.

2 Likes

Enron lost billions too!

2 Likes

Everyone, please take a wild guess who bailed out fat donald during those years.

3 Likes

Note a rare entity.

Sears lost billions
Uber $891 million net loss in just one quarter in 2018 (1.8 billion for the year and that was one of it’s BEST years)
Toy’s R US

There are a lot of companies that have lost billions and didn’t survive.

I hope people are now starting to understand why Donald Trump is constantly trying to convince all of us that he’s a genius.

He’s actually trying to convince himself.

Btw, if a person has to tell you they’re a genius, they’re not.

Not the guy whose kids cheated on taxes so bad that the daughter had to resign her federal judgeship, was it?

1 Like

Daddy?

The Central Government?

:joy:

You keep comparing a private one-man-show with massive public companies.

Trump is extremely irresponsible fiscally. He has proven this time and time and time again.

WHY are you defending this???

1 Like

Call me when Elon Musk runs for President while touting his business acumen as a strength.

3 Likes