Dear Illegal Immigrants.....We're(Americans) Sorry

That’s what I want to know. @carpe_diem?

In order to learn the law one has to actually read.

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. Would you care to try again? This time use some legit sources that back up your assertions.

You still haven’t clarified what this means. Are you talking bout the same funds used in every single city or is there sone type of special funding needed for sanctuary cities?

Where does the federal budget provide funding for Sanctuary Cities? Can you document anything or is this just free floating anger you are directing at things that upset you even though they don’t actually happen?

It doesn’t. Just as the Federal Government doesn’t fund abortions. Try reading the post again slowly.

Special tax assessments, directed by the IRS so that they are only taken from conservatives, that result in piles of cash left on the streets of Sanctuary Cities for illegal immigrants to pick up when they prowl the streets looking for voting booths. Anyone can see it, as long as they are wearing their special RED TINTED MAGA glasses.

1 Like

Okay… so where does the funding for Sanctuary Cities come from? Can you document anything or is this just free floating anger you are directing at things that upset ou even though they don’t actually exist?

What anger? I was agreeing with you. :laughing:

It’s not even that. I was being sincere in asking what needs to be funded because I don’t see how there is anything extra to fund. If anything it costs those cities less because they aren’t paying to keep illegals locked up or the court costs on unlawful detainment lawsuits.

Sure. This is all true. It does cost our for profit prison system money and local law enforcement easy revenue though. I can imagine that’s probably chafing a few hides.

Is this a sincere apology ?

Lol dude. Gotta pick up on that sarcasm… :thinking::smirk:

1 Like

Sounds familiar. :us:

All I hear from Pelosi is non starter.

President Trump delays legal deportations to help spur dialogue.

What has Speaker Pelosi delayed or offered?

:end:

Trump and Pelosi have the exact same agenda on immigration; just pay attention to what Ann Coulter is saying.

Trump has elevated the issue far beyond the DC swamp comfort level.

NOT the same at all.

Immigration will be headline news far beyond 2020. This is because of President Trump.

:children_crossing:

LOL, right :laughing:

And just imagine - if he were President, he could actually secure the border, build the wall and deport the illegal invaders, thus fixing our immigration problem altogether :wink:

I was promised that illegal immigration was going to stop because Trump was the new tough sheriff in town and that illegals were going to be too scared to invade us. Unlike with the weak Ursurper.

1 Like

Yep, his cruelty will not be forgotten quickly, well beyond 2020.