DAY OF RECKONING: Republicans Ask Rosenstein for Names of ‘EVERYONE’ on Mueller’s Team | Sean Hannity

Who is trying to sabotage who? Just like the first group to start this Mueller fiasco they invite Democrats only to a bi-partisan counsel, does that sound fair to you? Then they kick off Stzrok because his Trump Derangement Syndrome texts were released (wouldn’t have done that until then) but do you actually think that the rest of his counsel were bi-partisan either? If you do I have a nice piece of property for sale you might be interested in! Now the FBI and DOJ are investigating themselves in which I’m pretty sure you would agree with that too, right? This whole thing stinks to high heaven and you have the audacity to think the Republicans are up to something? #BuyAClue

So much wrong in so little space.

:laughing

There is no “Mueller fiasco”. There is a legitimate Special Counsel Mueller Probe of possible interference in the 2016 Presidential election.

The charge given to Mueller was never, ever constrained to only exposing “collusion” by Donald Trump. He was given the charge of uncovering any interference, or collusion, or other crimes that may-might be exposed as a result of his probe.

Mueller has been conducting an exemplary well running investigation without any leaking and one that has, without any doubt, (for the sane and rational viewers), has exposed significant criminal activities by many different players.

From Trump on down to much of Congress and to the Trump propaganda network, including our host, there has been serious attempts to discredit, to discolor, to sabotage the Mueller Probe instead of letting it run its course.

Strzok was not kicked off the team because of any “Trump Derangement Syndrome” BS. Got to give you Right Wingnut street cred though for working in that ignorant Right Wing talking point about TDS.

The Mueller Probe does not stink to high heaven except for the stench coming off the criminals that he has already exposed, the ones who have plead guilty or have been indicted or are getting ready to stand trial(s).

Yes. Republicans are up to something. I have been paying attention, I am not in need of buying any clues. Guess you missed that “hearing” where the Republicans went so overboard trying to destroy Peter Strzok simply for having a political opinion. They uncovered ZERO ZILCH NADA as far as any biased investigative wrong doing by Strzok. Other than Strzok likely abusing his time on the job and his use of FBI equipment for some personal messaging. Something I have always said if he is guilty of that he should be punished for. There was no “there” there.

Punished for having a political opinion?

Only goose stepping anti freedom types would find that objectionable.

2015 No Collusion
2016 No Collusion
2017 No Collusion
2018 No Collusion
Guess what 2019 is going to be the same as I have to pay for this idiot to find a way to impeach…this is BS and the American people have had enough of this (and yes I will say it again) FIASCO!

They’re really really scared.

Again, there is no Mueller Fiasco.