Daddy, Why Do You Carry Your Gun to the Door?

Ah, more on our savage…

Not his first child grabbing.

1 Like

I am a firm believer in guns AND dogs fore home defense.

With enough cats a home intruder risks tripping over one at night in the dark.

1 Like

And if he has allergies, he’s toast!

2 Likes

Yep.

Also, basset hounds may even be more effective than cats.

1 Like

As an ex owner of a Bassett (R.I.P. Baxter), I agree.

Or geese. :wink:

1 Like

Well, well…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-mace-carrying-gun-threats-vandalism

4 Likes

Just put a laser pointer dot on his chest and let the cats do the rest.

1 Like

Especially if kitty is a cougar or bobcat.

Ha. My 21 pound part Maine coon cat has some bigass claws too lol.

Imagine the sign: “Be aware: the lioness is affectionate with everyone and harmless, please do not hurt her. Her person, otoh, is a trigger happy psycho….”

1 Like

We got a “private tour” of some water front homes near Cancun back before it was all built up and one of them had about four or five big cats prowling around the back yard. Creepy ■■■■ man!

1 Like

How would a gun have helped in this terrible situation?

Thoughts and prayers obviously.

If only that 4yo was armed I guess?

1 Like

Meh.

She has to carry a gun because she is a member of a party that has made sure it is really, really easy for reprehensible members of our society to buy guns.

1 Like

No, criminals have a proven ability to do that no matter what.

I recall some years ago joking after a certain politician said, IIRC, it was easier in some places to get guns than books that Chicago should ban possession of books so the gangs would make sure they were cheap and easy to get.

Wow. I’ve never actually known of somebody who owns a Maine Coon, I’ve only seen pictures, and kind of half suspected they weren’t real.

Oh they are lol. They can go up to forty pounds at the far end of the spectrum.

That is patently untrue. The current gun law that regulates the ability of a person … any person … to buy a gun was enacted under Bill Clinton. And it is many times more difficult to buy a gun today than it was 50 years ago. And your “Conservatives make it easy for criminals to get guns” rhetoric is pathetic as well as false.

3 Likes

They certainly do. My best friend had one for years.

He named him after the lead singer of papa roach. That cat was bipolar as hell and enormous. Sometimes you could pick him up and cuddle with him. Other times he’d latch on to your face and screw you up.

1 Like