(D)omestic Terror in Atlanta

When democrats created KKK, were they leftist? In other words, was their ideology aligned with leftists?

…between recieving beatings from an abusive little sister.

4 Likes

Yes. Are you drunk? Don’t give me that Southern Strategy hairbrain excuse.

1 Like

They were very conservative Democrats, yes.

You don’t know what the leftist ideology is then.

Democrat/republican = party name
Conservatives/leftist/progressive/anti fascist = ideology

This is something you should have learned in a US politics class :rofl:

If literally never heard anyone claim KKK was a leftist organization. And you ask if I was drunk :rofl:

Yea that is what you would like to believe. I understand why you want to hide the core belief of Dems. Example of your party leader.

September 2020: “Some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf”

May 2020: “You ain’t black.”

August 2019: “Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids”

June 2019: “The kid wearing a hoodie.”

August 2012: “Put y’all back in chains”

February 2007: Obama is "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean”

2006: “You can’t go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent”

Should I go on.

I know just folksy Joe.:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Nathan Bedford Forrest was a leftist… didn’t you know :rofl:

It’s a silly argument that usually is tried and shut down the 2nd day someone takes an interest in conservative politics. You and I have posted together for 15+ years. Can you just not do this? It’s so wrung out and silly.

1 Like

Pointing out his racists comments is silly?

3 Likes

Pretending that the Klan wasn’t a right wing terror group or that the segregationist Democratic Party wasn’t very very conservative.

Antifa is chiefly to fight fascism? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m thinking they have mistaken Georgia for Oregon.

3 Likes

Just an idea.

4 Likes

This article best describes the terrorist group antifas intention. The best line of all is the former anifa terrorist who was acccurately plugged is best known now as (was/were) :rofl: :joy:.

2 Likes

Here is local news exposing the top terrorist cretins. Atlanta doesnt play. Antifa terrorists should think twice coming to the south.

1 Like

Good God, 5’5" and 130 lbs??? That ■■■■■■ couldn’t terrorize my daughter AND she’s an inch taller, weighs about 10 lbs lighter.

2 Likes

No but he should use the escape clause and leave the internet alone.

They need to escape reality, we all know guys like that. The internet is all they have.

4 Likes

Need a bigger zapper.

1 Like

From the article you posted;

A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

June 1, 2020

Keep swallowing, don’t forget to burp and continue regurgibleating orange man baaa, baaa, baaad.

2 Likes