Cuomo blames "Trump's CDC" for nursing home deaths

If the USNS Comfort was a “prison ship”, then Cuomo placing infected people in assisted living facilities is the equivalent of sending seniors to the gas chambers.

2 Likes

Sometimes it is best to bid the discussion a rest break.

They were in nursing homes.

Anywhere someone is forced by the government to stay against their will is a prison.

And…?

And the people who were exposed, what about them?

Like the nursing homes here?

If it is too much of a government imposition on civil rights to be forced to wear a mask in the Safeway, how does forced imprisonment compare?

Applying the same logic on a broader scope, you now understand the thread that holds conservatives together.

I don’t know where “here” is, or what you’re talking about.

You’ll have to elaborate.

Masks vs. infected in nursing homes?

BTW, I don’t know where you live but where I do, masks are requested by the establishment, not the government.

2 Likes

Ponder it awhile. It may come to you.

And, no. I am not being sarcastic or snarky when I say that.

NC, nursing homes have been locked down since March. No visitors, until recently.

2 Likes

Why would I waste my time trying to decipher your word salad?

If you have a point, make it. If not, by all means feel free to continue to bluster and bluff and I won’t respond again.

1 Like

Are the people living there being forced to stay there against their will by the government?

Sometimes pondering gives better answers than serving them.

If they wish to continue to call it home, yes.

If you can’t make your point clearly, you don’t have a clear point.

Mmmm. Does the government provide the mechanism by which their family members can place them in the facilities?