CRUZ MISSILE: Ted Cruz Nukes FBI Russia Probe, Says Entire Case Based on ‘Fraudulent Evidence’

Originally published at: CRUZ MISSILE: Ted Cruz Nukes FBI Russia Probe, Says Entire Case Based on ‘Fraudulent Evidence’ | Sean Hannity

Senator Ted Cruz torched the FBI’s handling of its investigation into Russia Collusion Wednesday; saying the entire case was based on “fraudulent evidence” provided by a lawyer at the Department of Justice.

“A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email, that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement to the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?” asked Cruz.

“That is correct, that is what occurred,” replied Horowitz.

“If a private citizen did this, fabricated evidence, would that private citizen be prosecuted?” pressed Cruz.

“They’d certainly be considered for that,” stated Horowitz.

.@tedcruz: "A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email, that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement to the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

IG Horowitz: "That is correct, that is what occurred." pic.twitter.com/2ilD17Me7K

— The Hill (@thehill) December 11, 2019

Watch Sen. Cruz above.