Crittin' the Superbowl

I’m starting to understand why the Saudi version of American sports leagues is catching on.

Been done with the NFL for about 6-7 years, been done with college basketball about 6 years. I’m starting to be merely a casual fan of MLB, which I have loved my whole life. This communist ■■■■ ruins everything it touches.

6 Likes

much ado over nothing.

i mute the game until the action actually starts. like always.

if i am at a game/event i am a captive audience.

otherwise. the mute button helps.

i only care about the football plays.

Allan

the average NFL franchise is worth 3,480,000,000 dollars American.

id like to own a failure like the Cowboys………

Allan

2 Likes

Maybe you’re ready for a real sport, where ideology and nationality die the moment that caged door gets locked. A sport where real men and real women do things that real warriors do, without regards to the things that lesser people cling to.

2 Likes

Money has already purchased all the happiness it can buy in my life. Now it’s more about time…and I don’t have the time to waste on such things I find to be as useless and unentertaining as pro sports.

There is one national anthem…

It’s called the Star Bangled Banner…

“Francis Scott Key was a gifted amateur poet. Inspired by the sight of the American flag flying over Fort McHenry the morning after the bombardment, he scribbled the initial verse of his song on the back of a letter. Back in Baltimore, he completed the four verses (PDF) and copied them onto a sheet of paper, probably making more than one copy. A local printer issued the new song as a broadside. Shortly afterward, two Baltimore newspapers published it, and by mid-October it had appeared in at least seventeen other papers in cities up and down the East Coast.” NMAH | The Lyrics

A gentleman named
Xaviaer DuRousseau posted this on Twitter…he’s described as an ex BLM activist, and agree with him. ““Black National Anthem” is an oxymoron. We are ONE nation under God. If you think otherwise, you’re in support of segregation. It’s that simple”.

“One nation under God
Indivisible
With Liberty and Justice for all”

There’s no reason whether you are Caucasian, Hispanic, black, oriental, American Indian…

Whatever your ethnicity that you should not be able to proudly celebrate your culture…history and heritage. But over the last several years we’ve become a more divided country, not less.

4 Likes

Everyone should be proud of their heritage… depending on their skin color. :wink:

7 Likes

The worst people in America are the ones claiming everything is racist.

This is not a racist nation.

No country on the planet has done more to left up all ethnicities than this one.

I’m so sick of “racist racist racist”.

If everything is racist then nothing is.

4 Likes

For their own nation? The black nation?

That meme is sadly exactly Correct.

I didn’t watch the singing of the song was finishing up a project so I could watch the game without interruption…

If it’s a positive uplifting song great.

But we have one national anthem….

The real racists in America are the people trying to constantly divide us all by the color of our skin.

4 Likes

The culture crying racism is choosing to point their fingers at what they’re stating is their problem, instead of looking in the mirror and directly facing it. Until that happens from within, nothing will change around them. Currently, what’s being labeled as racism, is the direct result of over 70% of children being born out of wedlock and not being lovingly guided into adulthood, equipping them with the necessary tools to deal with the responsibilities of adulthood by the same two that brought them into this world.

4 Likes

It sounds like a generic Whitney Houston song from the early 90’s and I couldn’t understand a damn thing that she was lip syncing.

Everyone with a 5th grade education can comprehend this, too. It’s seriously stupid people who don’t. Purposefully stupid people. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:joy:.

Then you guys can post pictures of pre season games at the start of the first quarter to argue that you were right.

1 Like

I said was.

It’s like everyone who objected to this but continued to support the NFL hasn’t known for years exactly what the NFL is like. The NFL doesn’t care what you think, they care whether you make money for them.

3 Likes

No. Doesn’t seem so.

Can’t both be true? Can’t the effects of slavery/institutional racism and modern day issues both play a role in the current state of blacks in America?

How come they never sing this verse?

“And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion,
A home and a country should leave us no more!
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!”

Uh oh, now you did it.

Goin’ all crit/woke. Tsk tsk.