Crittin' the Superbowl

Watching here from Dublin, the one in Ireland lol.
God, or whomever, bless America.
The world needs you guys.
My hope is that 2 sides can stop blaming each other and face your problems together.
As my mother used to say " when America sneezes, the world catches a cold".
I know yous don’t want to be the worlds police but the free world is ***** without you.
And thanks for your sacrifice and service.

4 Likes

Da mootherland

Who cares?

2 Likes

No concern to me. I parted from any interest in the NFL long ago.

Irritatingly they are always right, well nearly always!

They are 58% of NFL players if that matters.

1 Like

They’re counting on you!

Best Commercial…

Michael and Sons

What’s the white national anthem? What they chanted in Charlottesville? Not so unifying.

Or is the white national anthem the “star spangled banner”? Pretty Unifying

If that’s their “national” anthem, I can see why there’s such a fuss. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Obviously white people having their own national anthem would be racist as you so subtly point out. What does that say about a black national anthem?

3 Likes

There’s no such thing as a “White” national anthem. Only retards and dropouts can be puppeted into bleating out that kind of pure (D)umbassery. lol

4 Likes

That racism was so bad in this country that an entire group of people sought out their own unifying anthem?

Poor oppressed millionaire ball players.

4 Likes

What?

There is no such thing as a “white national anthem”. There is only one national anthem and it for all of us…unitedly. Not unifying is your choice, which says more about the lack of patriotism within this individual, not the unifying power of the anthem.

3 Likes

“Does it matter? Does it matter? No. Thank you.”

Totally lip synced. Next time, have a 5 year old do it. :rofl:

Thought she and Stapleton sang very well. Nice start to the game.

2 Likes

I predict…since the NFL, the NBA and other sports which are choosing to go woke, the number of fans willing to financially support them will go down. They’re on the Disney Highway…to financial ruin.

1 Like

Never forget, that women don’t even support women’s basketball. :wink:

6 Likes