CRENSHAW UNLEASHED: Dan Crenshaw BLASTS Elizabeth Warren’s ‘False Promises,’ Says Stop ‘Buying Votes’

Originally published at: CRENSHAW UNLEASHED: Dan Crenshaw BLASTS Elizabeth Warren’s ‘False Promises,’ Says Stop ‘Buying Votes’ | Sean Hannity

Rep. Dan Crenshaw unloaded on firebrand Senator Elizabeth Warren over the weekend; saying the far-left legislator was making “false promises” and “buying votes” with her massive new entitlement programs.

“Here’s the thing: When a candidate tells you about all the things that aren’t possible, about how political calculations come first, they’re telling you something very important. They’re telling you that they will not fight for you. Not me. I’m here to fight for our country,” posted Warren on social media.

“Another thing: When candidates promise voters that they’ll solve all their problems, it’s a lie, & it causes resentment. It’s buying votes with false promises. We’re free to pursue our own happiness. This doesn’t include giving our hard-earned money to your big gov programs,” fired-back Crenshaw.

Another thing: when candidates promise voters that they’ll solve all their problems, it’s a lie, & it causes resentment.

It’s buying votes with false promises.

We’re free to pursue our own happiness. This doesn’t include giving our hard-earned money to your big gov programs. https://t.co/4afzRLKOMt

— Dan Crenshaw (@DanCrenshawTX) June 2, 2019

Warren stopped by The View last week where she offered a series of “free” giveaways to American voters; including free childcare, student debt forgiveness, universal Pre-K education, healthcare, and more.

The audience at 'The View' goes wild as @SenWarren rattles off all the things she'll make "free" via a "2 cent" tax. pic.twitter.com/Beyuqy9txc

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) May 30, 2019

“My proposal is a 2% ‘Wealth Tax’ on the top 1/10 of 1%, your $50,000,001 dollar you have to pitch-in two cents and two cents for everyone after that. With that, we can cancel student loan debt for 95% of the people who have it, but we can do so much more,” said Warren.

“Two cents, we can also provide universal, tuition-free college plus we can do universal childcare for every baby age 0 to 5, universal pre-k for every 3 and 4-year-old, and raise the wages of every childcare worker,” she added.

Top economists say the price-tag for Warren’s proposals will likely top $100 trillion.

Warren unveiled her latest plan to combat climate change last Monday; suggesting the use of the US military to confront global warming.

“In short, climate change is real, it is worsening by the day, and it is undermining our military readiness. And instead of meeting this threat head-on, Washington is ignoring it — and making it worse,” writes Warren in an op-ed published by Medium.

“We have the most capable military in the world. It’s also the single largest government consumer of energy, and it’s dependent on fossil fuels. The Pentagon spends about $4 billion a year to power its bases at fixed locations and consumes tens of billions of barrels of fuel per year,” she adds.

“Nibbling around the edges of the problem is no longer enough — the urgency of the moment demands more. That’s why today I am introducing my Defense Climate Resiliency and Readiness Act to harden the U.S. military against the threat posed by climate change, and to leverage its huge energy footprint as part of our climate solution,” concludes Warren.