Creepy Dude/Nepotism Beneficiary and Brother of cnn Stooge Broke Several Laws While Harassing Multiple Women

this about everyone but cuomo huh?

“let’s all applaud dems for finally holding another dem accountable”

— democrats forgetting cuomo is a democrat too

Finally?

The thing that gets me is he gets away with the nursing homes.

4 Likes

that’s part of if not the entire plan

1 Like

It’s too bad Democrats weren’t this interested in Cuomo after he sent several thousand seniors to their deaths. They even celebrated him at their convention.

yes

finally

Blagojevich says hi :wave:

And all that can be seen is Al Franken’s broken heart.

1 Like

um. who?

another one who needed to go although it took actual pictures of assault.

I really, really hope he doesn’t resign. Fight it Cuomo!

3 Likes

He will, our blackfaced governor of Virginia resisted his parties call to resign…and he made it through. Why should Cuomo do any different?

3 Likes

It appears that the A.G. found that Cuomo violated federal and state laws while molesting women. So what should happen next? Resign? Face charges? Impeachment? Right now he thinks he can ride the storm out as Clinton did. Digging in his heels. They both had one huge advantage. Having that “D” behind their names. Sasquatch sitings are more frequent than prosecutions of democrats. Thoughts?

Cuomo defiantly declines to resign, denies wrongdoing after bombshell sexual harassment report | Fox News

1 Like

Begs the question, why haven’t charges been filed already?

Having that “D” definitely helps.

2 Likes

I’m sorta with you on that. I would love to see an impeachment. But I’m guessing the dems will express “outrage” for about two weeks, then move on.

and he will stay. He’s a democrat.

1 Like

I’m hoping one thing leads to another. But don’t hold your breath. They don’t want to walk the line of blaming Cuomo if it takes away from blaming Trump.

Here in the real world, prosecutors in Albany and Westchester have requested material from AG James. The Dems in the Assembly are moving on opening an impeachment investigation. Cuomo has literally no one defending him.