Creepy Dude/Nepotism Beneficiary and Brother of cnn Stooge Broke Several Laws While Harassing Multiple Women

Allegedly.

I guess the dimocrats are back to “believe the women”. This week.

Interesting how his potential resignation would promote a woman AND knock out a kamala 2024 challenger at the same time.

Must be coincidence.

3 Likes

A mess of an op, but Cuomo should resign.

2 Likes

Pretty hard to defend this if you’re a Cuomo fan. From the article:

The monthslong probe concluded that Cuomo “sexually harassed multiple women, and in doing so violated federal and state law,” James said at a press conference.

The 165-page report, which comprises interviews with 179 witnesses and a review of tens of thousands of documents, also said that Cuomo’s office was riddled with fear and intimidation, and was a hostile work environment for many staffers.

He should step down.

It’s not the record-setting dead New Yorkers, it’s the #MeToo.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

He should resign or be forced out.

when democrats turn on a democrat, only then do other democrats jump on the pile

they do stick together

3 Likes

Anyone have a copy of his book lying around? I want to read it just to see how much ■■■■■■■■ he spewed. Definitely not buying it though.

He should be in jail.

2 Likes

Sure… no sweat off my back.

wonder what his roid-raging supreme ■■■■■■■ of a brother on cnn will say about it

next on cnn, cuomo brothers hour

2 Likes

Is his brother’s show on tonight? I may have to tune in to see this…

2 Likes

He should be booted out…See how easy that is Cons?

1 Like

i dont know i never watched it except for snippets where he’s raging and swearing and insulting a guest like a big ass

2 Likes

biden gonna call for his resignation after they wake him up from his liddy lid?

i bet cuomo’s actually relieved he’s off the hook for his nursing home murderings

Remember when they wanted to run him for President? You 'member…

4 Likes

heard talk of him as AG too…

1 Like

3 Likes

Like Cosby. Bad. Badder. Baddest.

No excuses.

Allan