Court rules: open the border and do not obstruct Biden's invasion

You are trying to defend a Democrat created ■■■■ hole. But not to worry . . . with all the new poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased and criminals from south of our border being introduced in NYC, it will soon become a thriving, prosperous and crime-free city . . . especially now that Bragg is in control.

I will agree that Riker’s Island is a Democrat created ■■■■ hole and that there is political paralysis around doing something about it because the NYPD is a powerful political force and resists any sort of change or criticism…. Even when a cop like Adams becomes mayor.

No. I think I am being clear.

As long as the people are in the care of the State… such as being on a bus… the State has an obligation to deliver them to the destination safely and not in a medical crises.

It really isn’t a radical idea.

Exactly. They asked for it, let them have them. Or was that all look at me, look how woke we are as a city ■■■■■■■■■

You want to be a sanctuary city, don’t whine like a little girl when people take you up on the offer.

I am not whining.

I am not scared.

I just don’t like that there are reports of people arriving here needing medical care.

My goodness. You really have a pair of brass nuts. Now you are blaming NYC’s finest for the failures of the Democrat Party Leadership.

In the modern lib mind poverty from all over the world = prosperity for the US!

1 Like

Was I talking about you?

The mayor needs to step up and take care of those he so willingly called for.

1 Like

Who told you that?

Are they pets?

Love it…live it… sanctuary.

Big Joey waved them in and we have Obamacare.

Love it…live it… sanctuary.

For the chaos at Rikers…… yes.

Look to that and you will see the shift in political will to simply throw people in jail to bail reform.

It was the same with stop and frisk.

The mayor sucks.

He is incapable of meeting the moment

The coyotes should have stocked them up with the medical supplies they need as part of their 10K travel package.

2 Likes

Coyotes are not part of a Government in the United States.

Really. What I am saying should not be that controversial

They aren’t in the care of the state of Texas.

4 Likes

In your head maybe. I fly people around the country all the time. We have medical emergencies often. Am I responsible for them running out of their meds? Should the government go through their belongings to check to see if they have enough medicine? Did the government even know they needed it? Should the government supply a Doc for every bus load or plane load for that matter?

Your point would only be valid if they were forced on the bus.

3 Likes

When people are arriving in NYC needing medical attention then something is going wrong.

Look… I get that some don’t give a ■■■■ about these people and that treating them with the basics of human dignity is for some reason beyond the pale… but we should live up to our advertising as a country and not our actual history.

They are not forced onto the buses.

3 Likes

You gave one incident out of how many busloads of people. Stuff happens. Stuff happens to people in this country who run out of medication because they can’t afford it.

1 Like

There have been a total of 68 migrants bussed to NYC.

The fact that there were multiple people who needed medical care shows that someone is ■■■■■■■ things up pretty hard.