Court rules: open the border and do not obstruct Biden's invasion

See:

"In a separate concurrence, Kavanaugh wrote that when there is insufficient detention capacity, both releasing asylum-seekers into the United States and sending them back to Mexico “are legally permissible options under the immigration statutes.”

The administration had repeatedly attempted to end the policy, claiming that it was a poor tool for deterring migration, exposed migrants to unacceptable risks, and detracted from the Executive Branch’s right to manage the borders as it saw fit."

Keep in mind, our federal government, by the terms of our Constitution, is commanded to “guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion” ___ Article 4, Section 4. Constitution of the United States

JWK

Why have a written constitution, approved by the people, if those who it is meant to control are free to make it mean whatever they wish it to mean?

did you just get what the SCOTUS ruling meant?

i mean its august now and the opinion was in June.

its already been discussed.

Allan

see:

August 9, 2022

I believe the total number who have flooded across our border since the Democrat Leadership has taken over is about 4 million. At that rate, 1/8 of our total population will be foreign invaders in 2032.

Now this is very special!

My heart bleeds for you Eric. It’s a damn shame the flood of foreign nationals is taking you up on being a sanctuary city. Maybe you should turn Central Park into a tent city . . . citizens can no longer enjoy a walk through the park without the fear of being mugged, stabbed, raped or being assaulted.

You and your pal, Bragg have done well for George Soros, but don’t expect to be included in his will.

JWK

Our federal government, by the terms of our Constitution, is commanded to “guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion” ___ Article 4, Section 4. Constitution of the United States

2 Likes

Last time I checked, Manhattan was an island accessible only by three tunnels and a few bridges, and buses really only pass through the tunnel which adjacent to the Port Authority. Furthermore, buses are not allowed to discharge passengers other than at the Port Authority. I’m a bit unclear why these buses are not being turned around at the NY end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Last time I checked, New York City does not have authority to obstruct the flow of commerce.

It’s not commerce. It’s the incursion of one state onto another’s sovereignty, perhaps against the will of the people on the bus.

You can call it what you will, but NYC does not have the authority to detain people and demand their “papers” entering NYC from New Jersey.

Abbot has been sending these people without adequate provisions for the trip. Some are arriving in NYC needing immediate medical care. One of the passengers was a 12 year old girl who is diabetic who was sent on the trip without insulin.

It is fine for Abbot to pull stunts like this… but if anyone dies from it… it is on him.

If that is true why didn’t the feds take care of her? Why should TX take care of them if Abbott was so worried maybe he can send some supplies for the trip. They just walked a couple of thousand miles you think a 2 day bus trip caused this? I don’t know where you read it because you were scared to post link. But the article was probably written for people like you.

2 Likes

Yer funny.

That’s how they arrive in Texas.

2 Likes

If you have a problem my dear friend, tell Biden to protect our border from invasions as the Constitution requires.

As for New York City, where I grew up [East Harlem and the Bronx], it is so sad for me to see how voters have brought this kind of crap on themselves and destroyed NYC.

If a State agency is transporting anyone… it is the responsibility of that agency to make sure that the people arrive at the destination and not be in crises mode.

That is all I am saying.

NYC is able to handle the 68 asylum seekers that have arrived by bus.

So you admit then it is up to the states to take care of them. When Biden allows a couple hundred thousand in TX and AZ they are no longer responsible feds can just wash their hands of them.

If a State Government places people on a bus for travel… it is the responsibility of that government to make sure that they have what they need for that travel. That they should not be arriving at their destination needing medical attention.

I don’t give a crap about Abbot’s stunt. It is all for show.

But if he is going to use poor people as pawns in his game… he should at least make sure that no one dies.

Give it a fricking break. We all know you care if NYC is inodiated with thousands of other countries poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased and criminal populations, and NYC is stuck with the social and financial consequences. What you don’t give a crap about is, Texas having to deal with the consequences of Biden’s orchestrated border invasion.

The bottom line is, deal with it my friend, just like Texas and Arizona are dealing with it. And if you want to complain, complain to Biden, your overlord.

JWK

Our federal government, by the terms of our Constitution, is commanded to “guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion” ___ Article 4, Section 4. Constitution of the United States

You know there is a statue in the harbor about what you just wrote…. Right?

Seriously…. Though… this is a stunt by Abbot. He will add a few dozen people to the population of the city of 9 Million and score points with his base.

I have no problem with him doing this.

I do have a problem if the people he is using for this stunt get harmed.

1 Like

They volunteered to get on the bus. Signed a paper stating it. Basically the state provided them a bus ticket. They were not forced to go. Are you responsible if someone riding in your car forgot their mess?

1 Like