Court orders dakota acces pipeline shut

Doubtful.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You dont think the company already offered the money.

No. And I am not talking about a one-time payment.

Really makes me wonder why the federal government did not bother to hear from the tribes back during the Obama administration, where this all started

Sounds like it boils down to , very, bad stakeholder identification and management. We did a job in Brazil and we did bad due diligence and failed to identify one small faction and it held up start up for many months

Because ā€œthisā€ started in 2017 and Obama wasā€™t presidentā€¦

ā€œPresident Donald Trump granted the permit in 2017 over the objections of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe and environmental activistsā€¦ā€

According to this link, the input for the project started back in 2014, and construction started back in 2016.

Dakota Access Pipeline - Wiki

It has been operating since June 2017, and I seriously doubt Trump started the surveying, EPA review and all the red tape between states and feds and the pipelineā€™s construction and completed and operating, in six months flat. Well, more like five months and some change.

I bet not.

its happened 9 times. learn history

That would also be keeping with precedent. The precedent set about 200 years ago and followed every time but one since then is that in an election year, when the Potus and Xenate majority are of opposing parties, no vote. When they are of the same party, vote. It is politics, thats what we elect politicians for, to practice politics

No it hasnā€™t. Name them

go find the thread where it was discussed at length before and look for yourself. It has happened 9 times, and in every case but one (two if you count elevation to chief justice) the nominee was not seated and not voted on. In the one case where one was there were two vacancies and the parties agreed to seat one and leave the other vacant for the new POTUS. Learn history.