Coup in Venezuela

Revolucion!

Looks pretty serious.

Coup defined:

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Which are we cheering, the fact that it is sudden, violent or illegal?

Their coup is way bigger and more exciting than Trump’s proclaimed coup, he must be envious! Rage tweet incoming?

7 Likes

The fact that they are fighting back.

This a joke to you?

Which part?

And post #2 in this thread is clearly making light of the fact that the OP title states that there is a coup in Venezuela, which clearly cannot be true if you look at the definition of the word. It hasn’t been silent. The actual change in Government took place months ago with a legal election. It may get a little violent, but it certainly has not been an illegal seizure of power from any government. As Guaido has been recognized as the President for quite some time. Maduro just has not chosen to accept that. NO, THIS IS NOT A COUP!!!

Doesn’t make it a coup. They should be fighting back. Maduro was not elected. He lost, he refused to leave.

That’s your objection? Really?

My â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  apologies.

Putin told Maduro to stay because he has fat donald in his pocket.

I did not expect an apology. And I don’t want a ■■■■■■■ apology. It’s not a coup…dont call it that. They are exercising the removal of the loser of their elections. The overthrow happened on Election Day. Not today.

Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup. Coup.
Golpe

2 Likes

Well genio, perhaps you could tell us all when that election was and what percentage Guaido won?

1 Like

aoc fans pay attention. This is where her story always ends.

1 Like

Maduro won.

Ah, now we’re getting down to the serious part of this discussion.

Well, that was comical.

What was?

Righting a wrong. The coup was some time ago by Maduro.

The completely wrong, but adamant statement above.