Countdown to President Harris...How long till Joe Resigns?

Of course. That way can always project the possibility into any point in the future. Sounds like a safety blankey.

Okay.

1 Like

You are welcome.

Out of curiosity, is this how you felt about the trump/russia collusion story all along??

Yes We still had the old board and i said on the old board that there won’t be any evidence of them directly working with Russia. No chance. May be i repeated it here. I can always take a look

I also think the same thing about Jan 6 that it was just a riot and that there won’t be any evidence of actual malice or conspiracy between the admin and the rioters.

1 Like

Reasonable.

But still way off.

I think the dems have already decided Harris is not a viable candidate. Not even close to electable.

Hillary is probably all they have as detestable as that prospect would be.

2 Likes

I think the dems have decided they don’t want Kamala at this point. A real thorny problem for them.

2 Likes

“Overcharged” button

3 Likes

Let her. She is almost as unlikeable as Hillary, but without the resources to intimidate people to support her.

3 Likes

Harris will never be the Dem nominee. She has only one path to the Oval Office and that’s over Biden’s dead body.

2 Likes

Biden isn’t actually the party leader right now. Not sure who actually is setting the agenda, but it isn’t Biden. He seems to only react, and then only when told to react, or take an action. He stays in place as long as he is useful to the individual(s) actually running things.

If I had to guess, it appears to be rule by shadow committee right now, not one puppet master.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve read this kind of partisan speculation here many times.

It’s called an opinion. I’m basing it on how these last 12 months have gone and all the staff walk backs for the few times he is allowed to speak live to the press. He isn’t decisive, he isn’t inciteful and he always seems to be running a step behind what ever is happening. Every issue that goes South seems to get inside what would normally be considered his decision curve. It appears that the situations are being directed by committee (which react slower) rather than by actual executive decision.

2 Likes

Yes, and not a unique one by any means. It’s no different than the speculation we were constantly bombarded with about turmoil in the Trump White House, most of which was probably nonsense.

You’re entitled to your opinion also.

2 Likes

Are we really going to have these Biden is incompetent, Biden should resign, Biden is mentally ill threads every few months for the next three years? It really is silly.

Both sides want their opponent to be weak. It’s pretty to prop up the weaker candidate running on the other side of the aisle and say they would could cross the lines and vote for them although they likely wouldn’t.

That being said most republicans thought Hillary was going to win in 2016 including myself. She had the ground game, out fundraised him 2-1. Her mistake imho was not running again in 2020 it is likely she could have won in that field.

Biden didn’t become the favorite till after the S.C. primary. I know it’s early but if Biden continues to tank I would not be one bit surprised seeing her primary him.

Biden’s displayed age based decline is going to be an issue for whom ever runs on either ticket. He has clearly lost about 2 steps, mentally, from when he left office in 2017. Trump will be 78 and Clinton will be 77 in 2024. Biden’s decline happened inside a 3 year span, before he decided to run in 2020. I know I think they will both be pushing it by 2024

2 Likes

I’ll take that as you actually think he will make it 4 years. Personally i question with his health he will even live that long.

1 Like