Could state or local officials face federal charges if they interfere with federal agents?

I see the gaslighting has worked on many Trump supporters…

It’s not an insurrection…

:crystal_ball:

Im sure you feel differently, but to me the “gaslighting” looks like it is coming from the TDS supporters. Explain to me how a police department would attempt to arrest 30 or 40 feds throwing someone in a vehicle. I could see them videoing it and posting it online for all the world to see, but I cant see them actually getting involved.

Still, I suppose many of you think that the local PD will attempt to phisically stop the feds. I could be wrong, but I would have to see it before I will ever believe it. A local cop making 40k a year is going to convince his fellow officers that it is a good idea to stand up to the feds physically? So who has the gaslighting?

You’re right.

It’s not.

If only this chanting would work to break you of the idiocy that there is an insurrection going on…

1 Like

That’s not the gaslighting I’m talking about.

Then why all the anger at Ruby Ridge and Waco?

Fair enough…What type of gaslighting are you talking about?

That the cities are out of control and need a federal presence to get them back under control.

This is not true. In Portland, the violence had trickled down to almost nothing UNTIL federal forces were sent there.